Unban request for xSylice
Your name: xSylice (was [FL:RP] xSylice when banned)

Your ban ID: 26826

Banned by: Beflok first, then extended by console

Reason: Abusing a glitch and spreading it to others

Involved: I have forgotten the names of who was involved, and I do not wish to ever know their names again, yet have anything to do with them.

Why we should unban you: I understand why I was banned, and I'm just thankful that the ban isn't permanent, but, since being banned I have been forever sorry, after realizing what an impact my actions could of had to the Fearless Community, and that my actions were very immature of me to do.
Since being banned I have partaken in many other RP's, including ArmA 2 RP's, just to practise for when I'm finally unbanned, so that way I will not screw up ever again.

I am deeply sorry to the community, for breaking their guidelines, and I promise, to everyone here, that I will never do it again.

I just hope to be re-united with the server as soon as possible.

I know that you should have no reason to want to unban me, but this is all I have, and honestly, Fearless was my favourite RP of all time, and probably still is.
I just wish I could be re-united with the community sooner, and to prove to everyone that I have matured, and changed, and never break the guidelines again, and this is all I have.

So, that's why I'm asking for an unban, or at least a shorten in the time of the ban.

I understand, that I am lucky for the ban to not have been permanent, but please, I promise to you, I have matured, I have learned, I have changed.

Thankyou, and I hope you take this into consideration.
I wish you the best of luck, though what you did was against the rules, I vouch for your return
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
You're lucky it wasn't a perm already.