Ban request on Mr bubbikins
Name of player:[-Mr-Bubbikins-]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8403135

Time in GMT: 15:40 in portugal

Server: v2d

Summary: We were just roleplaying as a married couple when A bmd tries to lockpick his door i said stop and they shoot me and my friend The Sin aswell altough we had nothing to do with it, then we i sawhis base and look what i found a break on the well stated rule nÂș 5 Barricades cannot be made so it is impossible for attackers to shoot you. of base rules. + they were telling us to leave the apparments wich is a public area.

Evidence:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mm6ant&s=5
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sfaqsn&s=5
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23wpks9&s=5 look at his kills Cheese aint that pretty
I was a witness to this and while I am also shown as having a lot of kills bare in mind that at this point we had been playing on the server for nearly three hours and had accumulated some kills from various raids as rebels.

The first encounter we had with the accusing players was when they attempted to break into our apartments using lockpicks and keypad crackers as two citizens and a black market dealer. We defended our base by shooting them, and it was not long before they returned with guns (perhaps attempting to retrieve their tools). This was the first instance of an NLR break. We stopped them raiding again, only for them to return shortly after with lockpicks again (NLR break number 2) when the accused player was not present. After checking his camera Mr Bubbikins brought a police officer with him to prevent this. After being caught attempting to break and enter the apartments by the police officer (whose username was mudkip something, I don't know the full name) the accusing player began to threaten in voice chat about how the officer should un-arrest him or he'd post a ban request, he was also shouting that the officer should warrant Mr Bubbikins since he believed there was contraband in the apartment. I believe this is metagaming but I could be mistaken. The officer released sick brother, I'm not sure why, and he began to shout again at me and Mr Bubbikins calling us C*nts and making comments about our nationality.

Shortly after this both Sick Brother and The sin left. Independent witnesses include: Me, Jellyfish and Mudkipsnomew who will all recall the same events. The raiding black market dealer's username was unknown to me. I have a few screenshots of the events however the situation limited my availability to pull out a camera. Summary of rules broken by the accuser(s): NLR break x2, Random raid x3, Raiding as/with a black market dealer (Fail RP) x2, Metagaming by sick brother (The Sin was not metagaming) threatening with ban requests in character (again The Sin was innocent of this).

One final note is that I'm not sure you can RP as a married couple with M4 carbines and shotguns but who am I to judge?

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/G7c0b

Some of these show them raiding with the BMD and attempting to kill other players.
To start this off i'd just like to inform any admins that this player Sick Brother and his friend The Sin first met me by trying to random raid my apartment door with a BMD, Now as you can imagine I did the appropriate thing and opened up my PICKLOCKED door and opened fired with precision killing them all with the help of my rebel companions in the rooms next to me. Now I would also like to mention that I had been on the server for about 3 hours and their had been multiple Rebel / Government conflicts including roadblocks to the city and assaults on them which lasted quite a while. This is why my kills are at this number. In fact on the first Random raid they did with a BMD I am almost certain I did not get credited with any kills.

Unfortunately I do not remember the BMD's name because as I was recovering from what had just happened all three of them again ran up to my apartment door sporting an assortment of guns shouting obscenities and lock picking all the doors on that apartment level with the same BMD. Eventually the gun battle had stopped and they were dead once again. Just to clarify up to this point these people have broken NLR and random raided twice as well as raiding with a BMD twice.

Now, I left the apartments for a few minutes and there seemed to be peace, But alas they could not resist breaking rules. I was outside the apartments at the time just around the corner and saw them coming from the opposite corner running back into the apartments just the two of them this time without the BMD. Now I thought I would get other people involved in this ridiculous number of events so I approached a Police officer named Mudkipsnomew and told him people were acting suspicious outside my apartment, As I had a camera installed outside my door (Clearly visible). He proceeded to follow me up to the apartments and upon turning the corner we saw the pair (Sick Brother and The Sin) attempting to lock pick their way into my apartment for the THIRD time. Now the officer in question ran straight to them arresting Sick Brother as we both clearly saw he had a lock pick out. The screenshot below shows him being arrested.

Once Sick Brother has been arrested he started to nearly scream obscenities and threatening ban requests on me and the police officer in question. Breaking any sort of RP possible. He then proceeded to Meta-game more than I have ever heard before claiming I had Contraband in my apartment (Which he hadn't seen as he was killed before entering.) Also attempting to get the police officer to warrant me for no reason. While me and the police officer came up the stairs a citizen followed and also saw everything his username was JellyFish, You can see him in some screenshots. He also validated that this guy was meta-gaming and breaking RP as well as random raiding.

After this went on for a while and Sick Brother had been screaming about Ban requests on everyone he proceeded to post this and then claimed that the admins would be on his side as I had no evidence and ran off with his friend.

Thank you for your time.

Screenshots -
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/6307...96EB9C19B/
how does ur screenshots prove anything? u guys broke the window rule dont try to cover it grow up and admit to ur mistakes Smile
(07-13-2013, 01:31 PM)Ignods Wrote: how does ur screenshots prove anything? u guys broke the window rule dont try to cover it grow up and admit to ur mistakes Smile

Screenshots show you trying to random raid, with a Black market dealer, also shows you getting arrested for attempting burglary. Even one of your screenshots shows you breaking NLR. 2 minutes on NLR timer when you were already in the door shooting at people. There's no warrant for your ban and I'd appreciate it if you didn't accuse innocent people of rule breaking in the future.
(07-13-2013, 07:27 PM)Sharman Wrote:
(07-13-2013, 01:31 PM)Ignods Wrote: how does ur screenshots prove anything? u guys broke the window rule dont try to cover it grow up and admit to ur mistakes Smile

Screenshots show you trying to random raid, with a Black market dealer, also shows you getting arrested for attempting burglary. Even one of your screenshots shows you breaking NLR. 2 minutes on NLR timer when you were already in the door shooting at people. There's no warrant for your ban and I'd appreciate it if you didn't accuse innocent people of rule breaking in the future.

I wasn't trying to raid nothing i was just at the apartments and i was arrested cuz u got ur cop friend to do it for you cuz when i told him to back off cuz i was doing a br he instantly backed off and i came back to take proof of what u were doing to include on the br but when u started shooting i was forced to shoot back
Insufficient evidence.