Deadpool
So, the game is also in Steam now, ever played it!?
the humor is great!!'
also nice action nice shooting and nice exploding people ;D
watch Pewdiepie playing it, watch the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SULJh7cU8pg

Also, pewds playing it is also epic!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Fantasmatalistatic!

Now, since you can guess I'm a HUGE Deadpool fan, that my viewpoint is not entirely objective. The humour is original and the jokes are funny. They have managed to actually get inside Deadpool's head and produce the kind of humour he would, even the voice casting is great. That being said, the game is nothing special.

The game-play mechanics are solid, but nothing ground-breaking. You have several weapon options which add some diversity to the game-play, but it's still a pretty standard 3rd person shooter/hack-and-slash. The problem with such a system is that it doesn't know what to be: You have a hack-and-slash which is mediocre and a meager shooter as well, nothing to stand out.

The graphics are... erm... meh. "Meh" is the word I'm looking for. Without V-Sync on, the game gets a bit painful to watch and there is nothing special about the visual effects. Sure, when the graphics are maxed they look decent and all, but nothing to stun you and say: "Now behold my splendor... b*tch".

The game does have a few bugs in it. Most notably, the terrain movement system is f*cking horrible. I kept getting stuck on: Stairways, walkways, platforms, rubble, concrete, grass, courtyards, buildings etc. etc. No game-breakers though, it's a solidly built this game.

All in all, I am glad to have had the chance to play the game and also extremely glad that I didn't have to pay for it.

Spoiler :
Yar har, yar har, a pirate's life for me!
[Image: pirate_captain_deadpool_by_birdboy100-d509h9m.jpg]

It's not a game I would pay large amounts of money for due to it's repetitive nature, however I have been watching videos of it on Youtube and it's humor is incredible.

I especially like the introductions to the characters, so people who haven't read the Deadpool comics or X-men comics know what is going on, although they might be slightly confused at times.
Lead by example.
I was thinking about getting it, but I've seen some gameplay footage and it seems so-so. The comedy is great, but I think that's the only reason most people have bought it for.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Wouldn't really buy it, might just either watch people play it on youtube for the humor, Or pick up some more comics
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator