Banned for FailRP and NLR?
Your name: Romodomo1

Your ban ID: 34467

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: FailRP and NLR

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Well admin says that I did NLR but what really happened is that I got stuck in the elevator because of a bug and it killed me and I don't think NLR counts in this case. I don't know what he means by FailRP but thats what really happened.
Rules Wrote:Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.

Fix your thread or I apply this.
(07-10-2013, 11:03 AM)Termin Wrote:
Rules Wrote:Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.

Fix your thread or I apply this.

Should I delete my evidence? I couldn't take a screenshot of the console, sorry...
Quote:providing false statements is under zero tolerance
(07-10-2013, 11:06 AM)Termin Wrote:
Quote:providing false statements is under zero tolerance

Omg, it is not false but I will delete it...

So now, can you answer to my unban request?
Okay then Romo, you say you got stuck in the elevator because of a bug? Well the elevator was coming down from the top floor when you decided to go under it and type in /sleep
Logs Wrote:[12:48:26] Romodomo1 (STEAM_0:0:37306585) said: /sleep

You let the elevator kill you, spray blood everywhere for around 1 minute before you started laughing about it in LOOC.

Logs Wrote:[12:49:29] Romodomo1 (STEAM_0:0:37306585) said: .// XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You then respawned and went straight back.
(07-10-2013, 11:11 AM)Termin Wrote: Okay then Romo, you say you got stuck in the elevator because of a bug? Well the elevator was coming down from the top floor when you decided to go under it and type in /sleep
Logs Wrote:[12:48:26] Romodomo1 (STEAM_0:0:37306585) said: /sleep

You let the elevator kill you, spray blood everywhere for around 1 minute before you started laughing about it in LOOC.

Logs Wrote:[12:49:29] Romodomo1 (STEAM_0:0:37306585) said: .// XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You then respawned and went straight back.

Yeah I was trying that and I didn't know what would happen...
User banned for lying in the courthouse.