Could i become an admin???
Exclamation 
this may not be the right place to post it but i know everyone is going to read it so...

I would like to become an admin!

Thinking i know this might sound weird but i actully really appreciate the server and i mean we all have had a past that was bad but im willing to become an admin.

i am NOT asking to jump right into admin, i mean could i be one trial?

i want to prove myself to be a good admin and a lot of good admins on the server are teens and i'd like to become one also Smile

i have always thought of it in dreams,daydreams, and just the thought and i think i would be really good at it.

maybe if you could start me off small? is there a test i have to take and answer it? could you post the test?

i would really like to work with the staff even if some of them dislike me from my past expierences and harsh behavior but i am putting that all behind me ;D

so could i enroll! Smile)) Tounge
I ran out of ink again...
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19114
Quote:" "can i become admin plz"

I'm receiving this question every day, so therefore I made this thread. This should answer your question.

Let's start with the fact that it's very hard to become administrator here. This is because Fearless has many members and our requirements are strict. It's a goal for a lot of members to become admin one day, don't think you're the only one with this goal. Being admin here is not a fun rank, like in most communities. It's a rank with responsibilities and discipline.

A tutorial how to become admin here doesn't exist, but here are some tips.

Never ask any of the administrators for an admin position.
Be a member of the forums, Steam Group and always wear [FL:RP] in your name. No chance of promotion without the tag.
Act mature and don't mess around.
Help new people on the server, answer their questions, give them tips. Don't shoot them off by complaining to an admin every time. Make sure you don't do backseat administration (you can't punish minges).
Don't 'asslick', that means don't be extremely polite or friendly against the admins. Just act normal towards them like any other person.
Be active on the server, this is self-explanatory. We aren't going to promote people that are online an hour per week. You need at least 300 hours of playtime.
Be a good roleplayer. Roleplay decently and not only with admins, but with everybody. RP points aren't needed for that.
Take care of your profiles, they represent who you are. Don't fill it up with trolling stuff.
Don't be admin on other Garry's Mod communities or any similar community as Fearless.
Don't get banned too often, your ban record should stay as clean as possible. If you have many bans, then try not to get any new bans for at least a few months. Always follow the rules, and if you're unsure about something, contact an admin.

If you follow these tips your chances increase. But even then, the chance of becoming admin is very small. "

If you want to become an admin then I'd reccomend reading this first.. Just a tip.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Just stop. Seriously. Just stop.
Dumbest post of the day. Killjoy will love you
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Honestly, your reactions to this post (except for enzymes) have been worthless and crude. You are doing nothing to help the situation by just posting a bunch of dots and ridiculing him by tagging him with the dumbest post of the day. The situation was already helped, don't just keep adding worthless and unwanted crap. Just leave it once it has been dealt with.

Also, you guys are admins, do what you have been trusted to do and help this guy.
Sorry for this but I have to comment this.

Dear Mr. Inkkii
I'm not sure but I think it was you who thought I was a admin.
Before I told you that admins have starts near their names in TAB (score tab) and I'm not a admin.
You "Asslicked" my ass like...... just simply.

I have one simply tip for you:
"Don't 'asslick', that means don't be extremely polite or friendly against the admins. Just act normal towards them like any other person."
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
with your ban record, last time you got banned being just over 2 weeks ago, which recently expired. you are extremely lucky you not permanently banned, so even if we did accept applications, you would have 0% chance
Closing.
This thread made my morning.