An apology.
This is an apology to Sniperwolf.

For the people who don't know what happened, I will tell you,

Yesterday at around 11pm, SemperFi and one member of 11th Reg (me) decided to do Raid the president, I didn't know the reason, I just asked if they needed help and they agreed. Basically. Our plan was to send s.J and Sniperwolf to the top floor of Nexus to meet with the President, if the gaurds said no, we raid.

So we were waiting on the 3rd floor. I asked mutiple times "What's going on?" and I had no response. Then all of a sudden everyone ran into the elevator and I followed. Still unaware, we got to the top floor, me not knowing what to expect. I saw everyone fire. And then I accidently fired at Sniperwolf. Infact Sniper, I am not even sure it was me. I am making the apology anyway.

I ended up killing him, if it was me, because I barely shot to begin with.

Now, after I did, Faustie immediatly blamed me. Then I said "No it wasn't ;P" then Sniperwolf said "This is why SemperFi works alone -.-" I was absolutely appauled that he decided to take an issue into OOC and embarris me like that. He then called me an Ametuer. Now, in my opinion. That was so uncalled for and something so little could have easily been brushed of ones shoulders.

Later on I apologized to SemperFi and they said I need to apologize to you. So you happy? You got what you wanted or are you going to go on with this strop.

I said my apology, it was an accident, I explained. What more could you possibly want. Infact Sniper you were my favrioute admin when I first joined Fearless. I even added you to apologize, but you obviously did accept, and ignored me.

Knowing what's going to happen now is Sniper will post a comment saying all the points I didn't cover, and I will be hated even more just for making an apology.

But Sniperwolf, if you wan't to go on being a baby about the whole thing, be my guest. But if you want to be a grown up about it. And forget it? That will be just fine, too.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Biowulf
I won't hate you for this. You earn my respect by having the balls to post this. Most of the people who feel sorry for something, don't have balls to even SAY it. And you even make a thread about it.

Respect bro
(06-19-2011, 11:09 AM)Biowulf Wrote: I won't hate you for this. You earn my respect by having the balls to post this. Most of the people who feel sorry for something, don't have balls to even SAY it. And you even make a thread about it.

Respect bro

Thanks. Smile

Lol don't worry about it. It's cool man Smile

If it seemed like I rage-quit its because my internet died Tounge
(06-19-2011, 11:23 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Lol don't worry about it. It's cool man Smile

If it seemed like I rage-quit its because my internet died Tounge

Ok, sorry for thinking lesser.

No worries man, let's all just forget about this and enjoy some RP ^_^

Except I can't because my internet here is broken this week Sad The guys coming to repair it though on tuesday Cheese

In every 1 hour, the internet is off for about 5-10 minutes Sad