1 week donator status added
Thanks. The best of luck to the servers! It's been down for so long now. I don't know what to do. I'm panicking. D:

No fearlessrp Sad
[Image: 3923-jontron-success.gif]
Much appreciated, thanks.
Send this 1 week donator status from me to Prosto since he is poor.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Prosto
Thanks alot
thanks buddy good to see you have a heart (and a brain)

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Well SoulRipper PLESE Take out an 6k Dollar loan for 2 years of DDoS Protection PLEASE I love the server but when its getting DDoS For 2-4 Weeks now It gets UNKNOWN Because People mostly play another server when CityRP Is down! You should have some money to spare for DDoS Protection HellZone Has it ALL Of there servers have it (5) Its sad that CityRP Is getting DDoS Who ever is doing this Is probably an JERK Or he's just jealous That CityRP Is better than His Server (Witch CityRP Is the best server(s) In GMOD To me!) Hopefully this will end FAST I'm starting to loose my Donor And My interest in CityRP! And This is avoiding ALL Of us to Earn money for the Great car we want Like the BMW Or the Corvette Or the Mustang! People LOVE The server! If I didn't love it I WOULDNT Of donated And I love it SO Much I'm Donating again soon!
Bug 
Yes SoulRipper, take out a loan that could possibly screw you up but don't worry it's for a game server o_o
Ok! Like I Said DDoS SUCKS BALLS !
Very much appreciated. Thanks very much!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep