BR 2 guys CDMing and Insulting
Thumbs Down 
Name of playerCheeseiabolic & Chris98

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:19907472 & STEAM_0:0:38354377

Time in GMT:UTC+04:00, 2:26 AM, Dunno about GMT thing.

Server:v2d

Summary:you saw the video Cheese, And diabolic have been insulting me all day.. and being racist to me.

Evidence:VIDEO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXEh0hkGf...e=youtu.be
Next time don't put different people on one ban request. I'm just insulting you, which is NOT against the rules. Insults are only disallowed in OOC, not IC.

However, what is against the rules is you laughing using your mic, after that person got killed, which is clearly failrp. Good job on reporting yourself.
(06-28-2013, 11:16 PM)Diabolic Wrote: Next time don't put different people on one ban request. I'm just insulting you, which is NOT against the rules. Insults are only disallowed in OOC, not IC.

However, what is against the rules is you laughing using your mic, after that person got killed, which is clearly failrp. Good job on reporting yourself.
+ you was racist with me .. Sad

(06-28-2013, 11:16 PM)Diabolic Wrote: Next time don't put different people on one ban request. I'm just insulting you, which is NOT against the rules. Insults are only disallowed in OOC, not IC.

and, this was totally failRP, do you in algeria go in street and insult peaples family ?, it's not my problem if you're representing your country like that. Thank you.

No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.
Approved for chris, however, do not harass players like that again.