BR:epic4life,Łørd Šãńdvīčho The 3rd,[FL:RP] SkitZ,Austin Zirgar,Dark ^_^ Drifter
Name of player:epic4life , Łørd Šãńdvīčho The 3rd , [FL:RP] Skitz, Austin Zirgar, Dark ^_^ Drifter

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55306066 , STEAM_0:1:61117760 , STEAM_0:1:40807732 , STEAM_0:0:56290267 , STEAM_0:1:59572243

Time in GMT:-6 2:00 - 2:40 AM

Server:v33x

Summary:Basically these guys randomly raided the president (1) Then they were raiding as citizens and rebels and a chef (2) Then they scammed him for 5000 for 2 people (3) Then 1000 to other people (4)
This happened to [FL:RP]Natural
I just felt discouraged enough to post a ban request.
His footage as well (He doesn't have a forum account, asked me to post this.)
Evidence:
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
I disapprove.
Sure. I am one in the ban list but really.
You didn't give us the money. They're fore its not scamming.
Chef was leader of "Secret Rebel Gang" and he basically forced us to help or we get tied up(FearRP)
Random Raiding president? When we were up on the top the old president disconnected and you got in as president.
I wasn't the president. I am not [FL:RP]Natural.
He told me he doesn't have a lot of money now, because of that, so.. Lol
(07-11-2013, 09:51 PM)Kulthro Wrote: I wasn't the president. I am not [FL:RP]Natural.
He told me he doesn't have a lot of money now, because of that, so.. Lol

I saw that too. I was bored anyways. So I just went along with it.
Considering the chef just hogged all the money is pretty stupid and technically considered scamming.
Its not that hard to make 90k. Seeing that's how much money he had. I can get it in about a day if I really wanted too. I don't see why that's so big of a deal.
Because you can only hostage a maximum of 2000 dollars. epic4life took atleast 10k, and basically says "Dude im just having fun omg"
Two users suspended. Insufficient evidence showing rule breaks of the other people accused.
Regards,
aviator