Unban request
Name:Mr.Bonner

SteamId:STEAM_0:1:68061005

BanID:34362

Admin:Grub

ReasonBanned:Attempt CDM

My Story:I was just doing shittys in my hummer ... It spins so much its so fun .. The only rule i might have been breaking is FailRp... Even the we do shitys alot in Minnesota . haha But i just think being banned for drifting by people is a little to much .
(FYI im on my friends form account cause i cant make one)
Will An Admin Please Post something ? This is the dumbest ban ive ever gotten ? Banned for drifting in cyrcles ?? = Attempted CDM ?
Please be patient and do not bump your thread. Admins have lives too and sometimes are very busy. Thanks in advance.
okay i know you have a life ! Ha i was just confused cause a weeks ban is a little long for a first ban drifting around
Denied

You weren't just drifting around in your vehicle. As time went on, you rammed into telephone poles, rail guards, and more until I finely stepped in. People were literally jumping out the way to dodge your speeding vehicle. Also, I wouldn't call it drifting because you hit the breaks then slid sideways and then attempted to back up into a pedestrian on the sidewalk.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub