Unban XxOverDrivExX
Your name: XxOverDrivExX
Your ban ID: 34178

Banned by: Doomdude1

Reason: Propclimbing, shooting at someone while the admin was still talking to me

Involved: 2 other guys with wich i was in a gunfight. Don't remember their names

Why we should unban you: I used a car to climb over a gate, and since im quite new to the game, i did not know this was propclimbing and not allowed. i thought that everything you can do in real live (and is realistic), was allowed in the game. And the admin pulled me out of a gunfight, but while he was talking to me the guys i was in a gunfight with, where shooting at me. so i shot back because i was almost dead. I was climbing over the gate because there was a stolen police car inside and i was an police officer. i saw the guys driving the stolen into the gate, so i went to take a look. I saw several other banns for simular reasons, and those guys got like 24 hour bans. i only have 20 hours of playtime and i got 6 days for this. i don't think thats very reasonable.
What other administrators have issued as punishment for other cases has absolutely nothing to do with you.

You have propclimbed over a wall using your vehicle, which is clearly outlined in the rules. Then, while I was talking to you, you decided to walk up to the edge of the roof and start shooting at the rebels who were now standing in the courtyard, doing nothing. That proved to me that not only were you not listening to me, but you also completely don't care about the rules or a proper code of conduct on our servers.

Anything to add? Because as it is, I see no reasons to unban you.
Well, i understand that that isn't allowed now. because i have read the rules better. and my reason why you should unban me, is because i am a beginner and made a mistake. secondly, i thought you where not talking annymore, because i had explained how i got over the gate, and you said: 'ahh ok'. so thats why i thought our conversation was done.
You still broke the rules. Ignorance is not an excuse, if you had read them, you wouldn't have been banned.

Denied.