Unban/Shorter ban request
Rainbow 
Your name: SkitZ

Your ban ID: 34401

Banned by: Enzyme

Reason: FailRP,Asking to be killed

Involved: MattyG56(Witness)

Why we should unban you: Sorry if this turns out as kind of a rant. But I really think this shouldn't be failrp. Why shouldn't it be failrp. Well sure. You don't see people asking someone to go out in the street and kill you everyday,But there are some people that want to commit suicide. I really think there should be some kind of suicide button which has a cooldown of like 1 minute.
Not to mention. There was no paramedics. No doctors. I couldn't buy a health pack. Nobody wanted to be a paramedic. Not to mention that guy who randomly tied everybody up so the other paramedic switched jobs.
They're are people who want to commit suicide. It's a choice. He doesn't have to ram you anyways.
Hopefully we cleared things up.
You asked everyone to kill you. I asked you why you wanted to be killed and you replied because you had 20 hp. You could have asked people for a heathkit, you could have offered to pay others for a healthkit. Instead, you ran around at bp infront of cars hoping they would run you over.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-08-2013, 04:45 AM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: You asked everyone to kill you. I asked you why you wanted to be killed and you replied because you had 20 hp. You could have asked people for a heathkit, you could have offered to pay others for a healthkit. Instead, you ran around at bp infront of cars hoping they would run you over.

Like I said already. Nobody would want to buy a health kit. I wouldn't have enough money anyways. Not to mention there was no paramedics. Nobody wanted to be one anyways.
Denied