acer90123 ban
[b]Your name: acer90123 STEAM_0:1:26201372

[b]Your ban ID: 34315

[b]Banned by: [FL] Grub

[b]Reason: BRA" CDMIng cops and friend so friend wouldn't be arrested

[b]Involved: Not a clue because it never happend what so ever.

[b]Why we should unban you: When I logged onto the server this afternoon, I was a bit baffled when I saw that I was banned. I thought back at things I might did, and none came to mind. I then took a look at the ban, and it said I was CDMing cops and friends so friends would not be arrested. That is not true at ALL, in fact I have never CDMed on this server before, at least on purpose, and time I have was not any time recently and when it did happen I was sure I apologized, and tried to get it resolved. Yesterday none of my friends were in jail, or getting arrested, nor have I ever done that. In fact I usually play as a citizen now and buy the wooden house by the lake, and get my friends to be my security guards. In fact Lt. Grub talked to me there yesterday. I am extremely disappointed that I am banned, when I have done nothing. I have put countless hours on this server within a short period of time, and have done nothing but RP. I really hope that this issue is resolved soon so I can continue to enjoy myself, and RP.

Thank you
Respectfully,

acer90123
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=34192

in fact I have never CDMed on this server before,
The video in the above ban request shows otherwise.

I suggest not lying in an unban request because lying will only increase your ban.
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub