Ban Appeal Request ERR MAHH GERD
[b]Your name: ERR MAHH GERD

[b]Your ban ID: 34268

[b]Banned by: [FL] Termin

[b]Reason: CDM

[b]Involved: Mainly just the Admin.

[b]Why we should unban you: I was banned for CDM. The story that the admin got from the logs is that i ran over multiple people. I got into my first car on the server and went to go drive to my brother to give him fish which i got from a previous session. he accidentally stepped in front of my car at the last second and i ran him over. The second time was a man that was purposely standing in front of people trying to get hit (failrp) i eventually got tired of waiting and tried to go around but he jumped in front. the 3rd and 4th i accidentally hit when they were in the middle of the street doing a drug deal with my brother (who i was going to go pick up after running him over). They were all 3 on the right side of the Nexus at the Black Market spawn. i came around the corner going 20 (the current speed limit) and rand them over. I had no chance to stop and i was freaking out (RP situation) just before i got banned. All of it was based around getting into a car for the first time, lag, and people standing in the middle of the street. Not a single CDM was intentional whatsoever.
-PS: I have read the entire handbook for CityRP. so i believe i will be better able to control my mistakes. I also have a couple of questions about rules that are not listed in the handbook that i saw people get banned for.
24h to put information in the template.
There were no logs involved, I watched you, a rebel stood in front of your car when you were stationary and you just ran him over.
Closed.