Spencer 6 Month Ban Appeal/Shorten
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] Spencer

Your ban ID: 28869

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: breaking fear RP several times, extended 13th ban last chance before perm

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: First off, I would like to say that I was banned for 6 months. 3 months have already passed, and I miss the server. I have tried to find another community but it is really difficult. This community is amazing and the best I have ever found. I understand that lying to try and help my case is wrong so I will be completely honest with you.

Shortly after I joined, beflok messaged me and told me that my next ban is a last chance ban so the best thing to do is to go passive. I agreed, and I spent the next while just driving around in my car. I found Noodle, selling items at KFC so as I drove in to go see him, I bumped a police car on the way in (It should not have been there in the first place) so as I was driving in, a cop came and told me to get out of the car as I had bumped his cop car. I spent the next few minutes arguing about it Local OOC and then beflok came. Before I could explain, beflok banned me.

It's been 3 months since I was banned. I understand now why I was banned, and not to do it again. I'm sorry that I was so minge-like before, and I have re-read the rules now. I am asking for you to unban or shorten my ban so I can get back onto the server again.

I'm sorry for the novel.

Once again, I am sorry for breaking the rules and I hope that you can accept my unban request.
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

If an admin could be kind enough to remove my last chance ban from my record? :c

As stated:
7. If no admin replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.
I have 3 RPP.

5 days have passed, not 7.
Oh i see, It's currently 1 more day. Seeing as i posted this on the 6th and it is now the 12th for me.

Someone still has the chance to review it, though the admin that banned me is inactive for the last 6 days
I have 3 RPP.

No, a last chance ban will not be revoked. Hence the words LAST CHANCE. If you've grown into such a better person, then go for it.