Minimacfox
Your name: Minimacfox (Bruce Dawson)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40953131

Banning Admin: Unknown

Ban Length: Unknown

Reason for the ban: "Theblackshadowofgod" Claimed me for breaking the rules by taking out a tranq when he was outside the door shooting at it, he said that it was "failrp" also my friend "Kirby" came in and tried to kill the cops then they no logner had me at gunpoint. I decided to take out my tranq and shoot the ss "Blackshadowofgod".
Afterwards he started to completely flame in ooc, I told him to stop and go on the forums instead, but no. He kept falming and flaming and flaming about me and my failrp. His so called friends came on and asked what was happening. "Theblackshadowofgod" told them what happened and that they should agree with him on his ban request, I thougth it was against the rules to post in ban requests when you weren't even there.

Why we should unban you: No form for proof no movie/screenshot approved, still I just get banned because 5 more or less of his friends agree with him on the ban request.
Sorry to say but, bad service/staff since they didn't even wanted to hear my version of the story, instead they just banned me with no form of proof.
They also claimed me for killing my friend "Kirby" with a truck because he wanted to be killed.. But I don't even have a truck, again it shows it isn't fair to banned without a proof

I don't known if I'm allowed or not. If not, I prob. get a warning. But I want to say something here.

I was NOT outside the door, I was standing in front of you, so stop lying.
I had a M4 (SS) pointed at you, and you just pulled out a tranq and tranqed me.

Second; you broke NLR multiple times.

And no, I don't have proof. But there where around 5-6-7 people that where saying you fail. You really think they all lie because "I tell them to"?
(06-11-2011, 01:56 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: I don't known if I'm allowed or not. If not, I prob. get a warning. But I want to say something here.

I was NOT outside the door, I was standing in front of you, so stop lying.
I had a M4 (SS) pointed at you, and you just pulled out a tranq and tranqed me.

Second; you broke NLR multiple times.

And no, I don't had proof. But there where around 5-6-7 people that where saying you fail. You really think they all lie because "I tell them to"?
I broke NLR? I broke NLR? I could laugh my ass out "the blackshadowofgod" I've seen you breaking it several times, provide a proof damnit.
Pardon me?
I wasn't breaking NLR, not even once.

Also here, alot of people saw you failing + breaking NLR.

This is enough for me. The rest is up to an admin.
Aha, you was standing in the door shooting inside I was inside the apartment so I grabbed my tranq.. Stop lying.
The people who were involved in the ban request were all friends, IRL too I think.
(06-11-2011, 02:05 PM)Storm Wrote: The people who were involved in the ban request were all friends, IRL too I think.

Not all of them though..

Minimacfox Wrote:Aha, you was standing in the door shooting inside I was inside the apartment so I grabbed my tranq.. Stop lying.

Seriously, I was SS, I was IN the hotel room, you where standing NEXT TO the bed, and I had you under gunpoint with M4. You just pulled out a tranq so fast, and tranqed me.
(06-11-2011, 01:52 PM)Minimacfox Wrote: Your name: Minimacfox (Bruce Dawson)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40953131

Banning Admin: Unknown

Ban Length: Unknown

Reason for the ban: "Theblackshadowofgod" Claimed me for breaking the rules by taking out a tranq when he was outside the door shooting at it, he said that it was "failrp" also my friend "Kirby" came in and tried to kill the cops then they no logner had me at gunpoint. I decided to take out my tranq and shoot the ss "Blackshadowofgod".
Afterwards he started to completely flame in ooc, I told him to stop and go on the forums instead, but no. He kept falming and flaming and flaming about me and my failrp. His so called friends came on and asked what was happening. "Theblackshadowofgod" told them what happened and that they should agree with him on his ban request, I thougth it was against the rules to post in ban requests when you weren't even there.

Why we should unban you: No form for proof no movie/screenshot approved, still I just get banned because 5 more or less of his friends agree with him on the ban request.
Sorry to say but, bad service/staff since they didn't even wanted to hear my version of the story, instead they just banned me with no form of proof.
They also claimed me for killing my friend "Kirby" with a truck because he wanted to be killed.. But I don't even have a truck, again it shows it isn't fair to banned without a proof

^He just admitted to metagaming.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I'll be accepting my warning if somebody wants to give it. Either way, that's not proof of metagaming, especially if the friend was in the area and noticed.
Take it for what you will.
Closed - person not banned.