RDM / Fading door abuse.
Thread Title: RDM / Fading door abuse.

Name of player: [FL:RP] Coal

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67298141

Time in GMT: about 8AM

Server: v33x

Summary: Before the video begins, he followed me inside my base when I entered my keypad code. I used rifle ammo and equipped my gun. He panicked, ran outside using my fading door and held the E button (I never threatened him with my gun, he just panicked because I equipped it). I unequipped my gun, started recording and he immediately ran inside (at this point he was still holding down the E button, abusing my fading door) and decided to raid me for apparantly ''pointing my gun at him''.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRm0YAw1iWI
1, i killed you because you threated me before and pointed a gun on my face
2, proov to the people that i am the one who was playing with the button
Proove it that i was who was playing with your button you are the one who was playin with it

+ why didn't you put the whole video when you threated me stop lying Smile every thing is obvious

you pointed a gun on me and told me to leave or die and i had a house there near ur base
(07-05-2013, 01:21 PM)Coal Wrote: 1, i killed you because you threated me before and pointed a gun on my face
2, proov to the people that i am the one who was playing with the button
Proove it that i was who was playing with your button you are the one who was playin with it

+ why didn't you put the whole video when you threated me stop lying Smile every thing is obvious

you pointed a gun on me and told me to leave or die and i had a house there near ur base

Why would I hold open my own fading door for you to raid me? You were armed. I explained everything that happened before I started recording + why I started recording. Admins can check logs, I never threatened you. If you see a police officer on the streets with a gun in his hand, does he threaten you just because he has a gun? ofcourse not. Your story doesn't match up at all, why would I hold open the fading door if I told you to leave or die before it was opened?

If it's not too much hassle, I would like the admin to check the logs for me saying ''leave or die''. Also I'm pretty sure he admitted he was the one using my fading door when we PM'd eachother after it all happened.
Yea let him check and we will see the truth when i was near your house "Before i enter your house " you told me leave or die or leave or ill shoot you kinda like that
(07-06-2013, 04:07 AM)Coal Wrote: Yea let him check and we will see the truth when i was near your house "Before i enter your house " you told me leave or die or leave or ill shoot you kinda like that

Yarp, then we both agree on a log check derp
User is already permanently suspended. Ban Request approved.
Regards,
aviator