New gaming channel. Help me grow it? :D
Lightbulb 
Hello. i haven't been here for a while. i'm a bit of an outcast but hopefully some people still love me :-3

Anyway back to the point.... I am starting a gaming channel on YouTube because i can and i have always wanted to make videos since i quite like that kind of stuff. I'm a bit strange since i kinda enjoy editing, huh? And i was hoping you guys, the wonderful beautiful fearless community could help me with it? Cheese

When i say "help me with it" i mean, subscribe and just generally do what viewers do, be supportive (some people) and view the video :3 and if you could do that it would be awesome...

www.youtube.com/user/BackPageGamer

Here is all the videos so far... may take a while to load them all

Not important...

Spoiler :
I'm getting quite a lot of harassment at school because people are fucking retarded and they cant afford the equipment, fucking benefits scruffs. cant even afford a fucking pair of socks. so i hope this channel does OK because its kinda expensive. lol

Also i'm doing a giveaway for an Elgato capture card which is what i use to record. pretty good and they record everything. PC, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3... literally everything with HDMI!
as a 100 subscriber special!