Wedding!
Smeltetost and Nub`Aka Martin are having a wedding 15.07.2013 at 12:00 GTM+2.

Everyone is welcome, but we want this to be somehow seriouse. Please do NOT scream, yell, sing, shoot, kill, punch etc. It is gonna be alot of people there, and we hope that everyone are joining for RP reasons.

There will be placed a church at the BP area. The church wont fit very many, but if you are not on the "guest list" you are very welcome to stand outside. We hope that the admins are approving this little rp-scene and will do their best to get rid of any RPbreaking characters.

After the ceremony we will invite all of you to an after-party. There will (hopefully) be two busses outside the church that will drive you to the destination. We will have a DJ, a chef and a bartender standing there for our needs.

Please join, and please be a good RPer during that event! Smile

Good night everyone Smile
Wedding at a gas station, how romantic! Smile
I can dj if you'd like. Smile
Where's Beflok gone?
"Hey, Beflok, you don't want to have one anymore? Me and you! No?"
Sad Ah well..good luck with the event anyway.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
That was a good wedding. I performed the ceremony, I hope it was recorded and will be posted up on the roleplay board.
(07-15-2013, 11:36 AM)Sugeon-Scone Wrote: That was a good wedding. I performed the ceremony, I hope it was recorded and will be posted up on the roleplay board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hIvXJn-sTY
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
It was indeed a very romantic wedding. I did my best with keeping the minges, and I also took the honour of parking the cars properly as they were blocking everything :p

Anyways, Good RP, and a really good priest.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Rylund
I want to thank everyone that participated in this beautiful event!

Special thank you to Enzyme, Scone and viljoel for helping us alot!

It was really fun, and thanks for recording Wink

/hug Smeltetost
first time i've seen so many cars parked that well xD
Even at pool (thanks Enzyme (i think at pool too))'
It was pretty fun Cheese
(07-15-2013, 12:16 PM)Demonichell Wrote:
(07-15-2013, 11:36 AM)Sugeon-Scone Wrote: That was a good wedding. I performed the ceremony, I hope it was recorded and will be posted up on the roleplay board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hIvXJn-sTY

Ahh, my stutters! My speech impediment shows even more when I'm tired! D;
Sorry 'bout that, I woke up literally just to do the ceremony and went back to bed. Also, sorry 'bout my cutting out, my microphone is starting to die and I need to invest in a new one.