Music though mic rp
Right, so me an a friend were considering an rp, though, I'd rather keep it quiet until I have it all sorted and I require the ability to send music through my mic.

I've seen people doing this with remarkable quality and I was wondering if there's a program that allows you to do this. If so, it would all ow my rp to go ahead as I am almost absolutely sure I couldn't otherwise.
I sure hope you are not referring to me <3. I do not use through the mic. Everybody seems to think of this when they listen to my music. (They say it is magnificent)

However..

Do you have a sound card? I do. I use "Stereo Mix" In the recording settings in the sound area of Control Panel.
CP>Sound>Recording
Set this as your default. Then just hold the mic button whilst the music is playing and music will be transmitted in just below original quality.

Others seem to use VAC. Its a program that lets you do this I believe. I tried it myself but never got it to work.
Google is your friend for this one.

You can always just put the mic to your earphone for less-than-desirable quality too. Whatever floats your boat.
I dont mind playing music man
-I wanna be in ur Roleplay.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=34632

The guide might be a bit unclear just add [FL:RP] Spyderr on steam if you need assistance.
(07-21-2013, 02:18 AM)Jarz Wrote: I sure hope you are not referring to me <3. I do not use through the mic. Everybody seems to think of this when they listen to my music. (They say it is magnificent)

However..

Do you have a sound card? I do. I use "Stereo Mix" In the recording settings in the sound area of Control Panel.
CP>Sound>Recording
Set this as your default. Then just hold the mic button whilst the music is playing and music will be transmitted in just below original quality.

Others seem to use VAC. Its a program that lets you do this I believe. I tried it myself but never got it to work.
Google is your friend for this one.

You can always just put the mic to your earphone for less-than-desirable quality too. Whatever floats your boat.

Your method is unfortunately not working and to hold the mic up to my headset would be stupid and just murder everyone's ears. I'll try software.

(07-21-2013, 02:35 AM)Spyderr Wrote: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=34632

The guide might be a bit unclear just add [FL:RP] Spyderr on steam if you need assistance.

I tried out your guide and my computer decided to implode. I either got a bad download or I'm doing it wrong. I think I might add you to get though this easier.
Im using Vac
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Right, I got it all set up and I'd like to thank Spyderr in particular for helping me. I had a good session of Corleone rp and I played a bit of Jazz. It was nice. I will do my proper rp soon enough.