About donating
Hey guys,

it's not a real problem I have, I am just sort of curious (and yes, I used the search-function before, but found nothing) and I open this thread more likely than bothering Soul again, as he helped me a lot yesterday Smile

Here's my question: With the old donating system, you had to manually write down your Steam Name, Steam ID and several other stuff. Now you don't seem to have to, but how do the admins know then, who exactly donated and who should receive the "gift"?

I have the fear, that I would have to write that stuff down in that "leave a message"-box on the paypal-page....

As clever as I am, I just donated minutes ago BEFORE asking this question... *facepalm*

Thanks and stay pimp.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
If you donated now you'll receive a key (invoice number), give this to an admin and he can verify it easily Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Chief Pimp
Thanks again Soul! Smile
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
I donated and sent the code to killjoy for the money and I still haven't got the money, I donated on the 5 of June.
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
(06-11-2011, 02:03 PM)The Killer Lemon Wrote: I donated and sent the code to killjoy for the money and I still haven't got the money, I donated on the 5 of June.

Something might went wrong, send me your code and I give you asap.
(06-11-2011, 02:26 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 02:03 PM)The Killer Lemon Wrote: I donated and sent the code to killjoy for the money and I still haven't got the money, I donated on the 5 of June.

Something might went wrong, send me your code and I give you asap.

Thanks, I really need the money on fearless, I only got £15999.
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
Done
Also, is there another alternative to Donate rather than PayPal. I've had alot of problems with them in the past and now they seem to reject both of my credit cards.
Alternatives please? Sad
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.