Ban request On Nitro
Name of player:[FL:RP] Nitro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53057815

Time in GMT:1:39 early morning

Server: v33x

Summary:i was driving with my car while he demote me ..i asked him why ,.and he told be because i touch one of his babies( the babies props) (he made them fly all over his pressident office Tounge)\and look at his law -_- . Full trolling .

Evidence:http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag41/rafaelk1998/hl22013-07-0403-36-17-69_zps0d717241.png
I cannont access this file due to the fact it is on your computer. Please upload it to a photosharing website. I recommend Photobucket since its very user friendly. www.photobucket.com
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
ok i changed it man ..thanks

(07-04-2013, 09:59 PM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: ok i changed it man ..thanks

i know its not very important reason to be banned but ..its a reason :d ..random demote .
Nitro, You have exactly 48hours before this is approved.

Summary:i was driving with my car while he demote me ..i asked him why ,.and he told be because i touch one of his babies( the babies props) (he made them fly all over his pressident office Tongue)\and look at his law -_- . Full trolling
Do you have any proof of this?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(07-06-2013, 09:35 AM)Grub Wrote: Nitro, You have exactly 48hours before this is approved.

Summary:i was driving with my car while he demote me ..i asked him why ,.and he told be because i touch one of his babies( the babies props) (he made them fly all over his pressident office Tongue)\and look at his law -_- . Full trolling
Do you have any proof of this?

proof that there where many babied where floying at the pressident room ? no ..he disconected when i got up to his office ... but i have proof for random demote and shit laws .... and he will tlel the truth about the fluing babys i think
Approved.