What do YOU do when the FL servers are down?
Sit there looking at my friends and seeing verzyn and disabled playing CS:GO as they know I dont have it.
The following 1 user Likes Dwip's post:
  • Disabled Angel
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmu2c5fOFUwV0OhUUJE8l...XgK4Pi5FgS]
Practising/learning things, playing arma 3, playing mafia 2, playing TF2.
Drinking
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I sit and wait.

I've got a long time to wait.
Now, for security reasons I can't say exactly. But it involves butterscotch pudding and lots, and lots of latex.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 3 users Like York's post:
  • Joykill, Enzyme, Ciryl
When the server is down I shoot my self with my Airsoft Gun ten times, smack my keyboard across my face, chew the cables for my mouse and headset, get a drink, play kerbal space program, re-download Simcity, play L4D2, play Tekkit mod for Minecraft, go to the shops and get unhealthy stuff, watch youtube whilst eating the stuff I bought and finally go onto the Forums page and spam the server button.
Youtube, fearless forum and Mass Effect 3.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Play xbox - BF3,BO2 or State of Decay then after awhile i will check the fearless forums then open up GMOD and check if the servers are online :3
start TTT server and play with friends or cinema and watch some bad stuff or sandbox free kill cmd nuke weapons and drugs xD