Your ban ID:

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Fultzy

Reason:
Random Raiding / You cannot raid for taxes

Involved:
-

Why we should unban you:
I had some more reasons why i thought i would raid the president. the taxes was one of them. As i saw it, i didn't feel any changes, didn't feel anything happening. I only saw the laws coming up, and taxes which flew from my pocket. I felt like, i want a president who do more stuff for his city. You guys might think now "You cannot raid for taxes" and yes, i can't. Long time ago, i told my self "Ok, now you're going to read the rules, the whole page!" and i did it. There must be a rule i forgot or skipped, that had the same thing to do with random raiding. It might be failrp, raiding the president for such reason, but in my point of view, i would like to have a president who likes to do stuff, that is more realistic rp. Im not saying that the president was doing failrp, im just sayin that i didn't feel any president rp in the city. I would like to apologize for what i did, but got no chance. Well, here is my unban request.

Btw, if you won't or can't unban me, a reduced ban would also be awesome.

-Dolbaeb
So, because you wanted "change" you decided to gun up and go shoot the current President? Not form a peaceful protest, a petition or any other rather creative RP, but you opted for the easiest option, shooting him.
I wish i could but idk about you but have you seen those players stayin at nexus, pretending to be "FBI" all with ak and sayin, If you move towards the door, you will get shot?

There is no other way to do it.

Edit: I didn't even kill him... There was 5 guys in the elevator. All citizens with weapons. I only damaged them a bit.
I'm just going to deny this one. You can't raid for taxes and you don't just try and come up with reasons to raid him AFTER the raid.