Ban Request: Alexandrovich - Racism
Photo 
Name of player: Alexandrovich

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31721080

Time in GMT: GMT+2

Server: rp_evocity2_v2p

Summary: Alexandrovich was being racist.

Evidence: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/8841...65F9DADDD/
Alex also broke the NLR a cuple of times
(07-01-2013, 07:24 PM)BigQuattro Wrote: Alex also broke the NLR a cuple of times

I didN't break NLR. Do I really have to say aGain that i waited 5 minutes to Get back, rEsponding to backup of a police officeR in that area?

And that racist reaction was due to an unfair RDM after having walked from the city to corleone area.

Anytime, I'm sorry.
First I want to point out that I am a witness, And also The word ''Nig....'' Aint racist Look at all these rappers for example

[Verse 1: Lil' Wayne ''Love me'']
nigg... stop hatin'

[Verse 2: Lil' Wayne]
Real nig...,

[Verse 3: Lil' Wayne]
And I be schoolin' them nig....

Now tell me why its racist ? These tanned guys use it themself to ? Smile
I won't even go into further detail as to why this wouldn't be racist, re-read the rules if you disagree with me the slightest, and for god's sake use common sense. this is very racist as well as very offensive and will not pass by blindly.

As for NLR and RDM I don't even know, my Ban Request is about Alexandrovich's blatant racism and I'd like it to stay that way, now we'll have to wait for an administrator to pass on by and take a look at this.
(07-02-2013, 12:36 PM)Hi-grade Wrote: First I want to point out that I am a witness, And also The word ''Nig....'' Aint racist Look at all these rappers for example

nigg... stop hatin'

Real nig...,

black people are allowed to say to their people ***

(07-02-2013, 02:36 PM)EVILJokerDylan Wrote:
(07-02-2013, 12:36 PM)Hi-grade Wrote: First I want to point out that I am a witness, And also The word ''Nig....'' Aint racist Look at all these rappers for example

nigg... stop hatin'

Real nig...,

black people are allowed to say to their people nig....
(07-02-2013, 02:28 PM)Ted Wrote: I won't even go into further detail as to why this wouldn't be racist, re-read the rules if you disagree with me the slightest, and for god's sake use common sense. this is very racist as well as very offensive and will not pass by blindly.

As for NLR and RDM I don't even know, my Ban Request is about Alexandrovich's blatant racism and I'd like it to stay that way, now we'll have to wait for an administrator to pass on by and take a look at this.

If you wanted to stay on the topic, why did you even mention NLR or RDM? Don't be that fake, and if you're a *** it's not really my problem.

So who even cares? "OH MY GOD RACISM IN THE INTERNET D: D: D: I AM OFFENDED D:"

Go to 4chan.org, it's a place for people like you. Really!
I would like to day something about this. The word should not be offensive without a context.

That word is not profane or vulgar. It is associated with a very specific history. That's it.

People do lots of stupid things. Calling homosexuals gay is just another example. Taking the word literally, anyone should know that homosexuals are not gay.

There are many such examples of ignorance and stupidity in this culture. Nothing I can do about it. Some people refuse to learn. There are even lies that the word is not traced to the Spanish word for black, *****, which you'll have to look up since it won't display. If not from there, then from whence came the word? No one can trace it. That strongly suggests that hatemongers and ignorant people are trying to re-write history.

Let's learn some respect. Even as we should respect one another, we should also respect and learn from a truthful history. Lying about history doesn't benefit anyone.

By the way, if members of a certain race wish to integrate into United States society, then they should drop the race as major part of their identity. They choose to isolate themselves rather than integrate. There are Americans of African decent. There are no African-Americans. See the difference. It works for other races as well. Choose the nation of the United States. Choose that identity rather than hanging onto a separate identity.

Unless you are actually black and you say yourself it's not racist. It depends if the person is actually intentionally saying it with emotion attach to it you cant really do anything about it.

Thank you for reading this.
(07-02-2013, 05:45 PM)Alexandrovich Wrote:
(07-02-2013, 02:28 PM)Ted Wrote: I won't even go into further detail as to why this wouldn't be racist, re-read the rules if you disagree with me the slightest, and for god's sake use common sense. this is very racist as well as very offensive and will not pass by blindly.

If you wanted to stay on the topic, why did you even mention NLR or RDM? Don't be that fake, and if you're a *** it's not really my problem.

I don't really care whether you find it racist or not, I know for a fact that what you said is against the server's policy, which you would know, even if it's in the heat of the moment, think twice before you say/do anything.
(07-02-2013, 06:56 PM)Ted Wrote:
(07-02-2013, 05:45 PM)Alexandrovich Wrote:

I don't really care whether you find it racist or not, I know for a fact that what you said is against the server's policy, which you would know, even if it's in the heat of the moment, think twice before you say/do anything.

Sounds like so much bla bla and so much butthurt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZkIbKxFec8