Unban request for Piyaking.
Your name: (Admiral Lonnie)

Your ban ID: (31182)

Banned by: ([FL]Fultzy)

Reason: (RDM (extended due to this being your 5th RDM))

Involved: (Me, the admin and a rebel if I recall, as it was almost 2 months ago.)

Why we should unban you: (I regret my Numerous RDM's , and my overall violence on the server, I understand that I am in the wrong here but feel this ban will make me think twice before committing another rulebreaking. I am not asking to be fully unbanned but maybe a month or two taken off my current ban.)
You see I am not sure about this. Five of your bans are labeled as RDM. But then eight out of your nine current bans on your record are because of killing or raiding. So I am not sure if you will think twice before committing another rulebreak.

How do I know if you are being serious or not?
(07-01-2013, 06:51 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You see I am not sure about this. Five of your bans are labeled as RDM. But then eight out of your nine current bans on your record are because of killing or raiding. So I am not sure if you will think twice before committing another rulebreak.

How do I know if you are being serious or not?

If I know I will get a long ban next rule I break, I'm sure it will keep me in line, and also the thought of returning to Dark-RP servers is more than enough anyway.
I'll drop it to two weeks if you agree to a 50 hour weapon blacklist when you come back.
(07-01-2013, 10:12 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I'll drop it to two weeks if you agree to a 50 hour weapon blacklist when you come back.

That sounds very reasonable, I suppose I'll have to agree to that?
Alright will update the ban time when I get home from work. Will stay open until then.
shortened