Unban Request - White Boy
Your name: 1klas_Nash

Your ban ID: 34119

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Propclimbing- Extended due to # of priors, last chance

Involved: Some Rebels, Cops, The admin

Why we should unban you: Well I will start, I'm posting this ban appeal because I never used props today and I never propclimbed, We were raiding the Industrial base today and I jumped on the Garbage Can and afterwards I jumped toward the fance which is RP and then the admin came to me and banned me, "of priors, last chance"
he never warned me about it he just banned me instantly
[FL:M] Enzyme is the banning moderator, I have extended the ban because of your number of priors.
Okay. We were at industrial, powerplant (the one at the corner). I'm inside responding to an @-case about random-hostage and I see one cop jumping on a police-car to look over the wall. I pull him down and told him not to do that (and you heard that, as you were among all of the police outside). I continue questioning the individuals about the reasons of hostaging an officer and I see you jumping up on the garbage-can in order to get on the base-walls.
You claim that this jump ontop of the walls is RP? Goes to show what kind of an RPer you are.

You say that I didn't warn you, and sure... that is kinda correct. I warned one of the other officers who propclimbed and this is more than enough for the common RPer to understand that you shouldn't propclimb. (atleast when I'm not around).
This served as a warning for all of the officers outside, INCLUDING you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I didn't hear the warning, Won't happen again - Can you reduce the ban time?
No. You've had your chances.

Denied.