jammarman: Banned for a Stupid reason, unfair
Sad 
Your name: (Jammarman)

Your ban ID: 34044

Banned by: fl spartanjunior31

Reason: for walking over a tazed body repeatedly

Involved: the tazed guy, not sure who it was

Why we should unban you: firstly, the admin who banned me said repeatedly, i walked over him and then back, noone told me to stop or leave, secondly, if seen people do this on countless ocasions and i didnt realise it was bannable, (it seemed more like a rp ingame punishment kinda thing,) ive been tazed over and over by corrupt cops before and then shot in the head while lying on the ground.) so, im sorry for doing that, i didnt know that it was wrong, and....well, thats it. i really lvoe this server its way better that dark rp pls dont ban me,
Even if you saw others do it you should know better to realize that it's a general rule and the stepping back and forth thing, evidence showed you walking over the body about 3 times.

Quote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that.

The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules: Ignorance is no excuse. You will have to live with the reaction to your action.
Huh i had absalootly no idea that it was bannable, wtf, iwhy should i be perman banned for something so unsevere, Sad i didnt realise at all that i was breaking the rules.....why cant you look the other way for something so little Sad, i spent ages on this server gettting money and stuff why would u throw that away for something so small.
Read the rules, jammarman. I was involved with this because you kept on coming into my restaurant, failRPing and spawning props on my plates, destroying my sign and breaking Fear RP all as a cop. If you read the rules, maybe a lot of this stuff wouldn't have happened. You should be glad you only got banned for 2 days was it? With all that minging, I would have given you at least half a month.
Anyway, that's my two pence worth as I was involved in some way.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
it wasnt fear rp, it was a standoff as we both had a gun at each other
Denied,
Ignorance is no excuse for breaking a rule.