This ban was a full mistake.
Your name: [FL:RP] Hillerbear

Your ban ID: 34045

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Chair abusing, fairRP

Involved: Me, kkiller4 and Fultzy it was a gun dealer I cant remember the name.

[b]Why we should unban you: This was a big mistake, I was on a trip with my buddy kkiller and looked for a place to contrawhore. We took a look at UM and saw a gateway, nothing more. We saw a opening and went slighty threw it, then the gun dealer came and killed kkiller with a shotgun, he said to me over steam that he called a admin. I knew he looked for me so I hide. I spawned a chair to be protected in. I tought in that way that I had time to speak with an admin about this. Therefor I used the chair. He came and saw me in the chair, he called a admin since they didnt respone kkillers request and I tryed to explain myself but got banned before I could say a word. Iam sorry for this but Iam not such a fan of RDMers and I want them taken. I got banned. I know that chair abuse Isnt allowed but I only broke that law because I wanted the admin to talk too me before I getting killed. Iam sorry for this misunderstandings but I think it was neccesarry. Iam not a rulebreaker and I almost read them every day, but its seems that I cant get it all into my head. Sorry.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

(06-30-2013, 07:01 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: I spawned a chair to be protected in.

That is Chair abuse.

I responded to killers message and when I teleport to the gun dealer you are in the corner he is telling you to get out of the chair with a shotgun to you and you are just sitting there. That is the FearRP.

He asked you to leave and you guys instead ran away from him and you hid in the chair.
It was the thing that I couldnt leave the place because he said to kkiller: Get out! And killed him before he could go away. Then I escaped and you came. Iam sorry for my use of the chair but I didnt know what too do and a Admin was my best hope.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

See I have a hard time believing that because you were in the complete back of the base.

And that does not give you permission to break the rules.

Denied.