Unban request Banned With no Proof
Your name: SuperSurma STEAM_0:0:67491218
Your ban ID: 34041

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: NOne

Involved: I was banned for Basing at Main city as gun dealer ? While there is no evidence of me doing this ...

Why we should unban you: Theres no proof posted of me doing this ... I dont know why i was banned ...?

I was just unbanned too .. And i was waiting for 6 hours cause the server kept getting Ddossed ... Thiss just gets me upset ... Ive been waiting to get unbanned .. and now im banned again for not even doing anything ....

And who even banned me ! Please undo it ! Whatever i did it wont happen again !
Yes. You were basing there. I remember before reconnecting, I told Narcotic to keep an eye on you.

If I remember correctly, you've even had a propblock at that time, specifically when three rebels came to purchase something off of you.
I gotta read the rules again .. Sorry But i wasnt prop blocking i was trying to put up a door .. And They never bought anything off me You can check the logs i payed on of the rebals for Something my brother broke ... Im Sorry , Could you please unban me ? Just this once let me off on a warning for another temp ban

"5.You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore"." Im Sorry i shouldnt have just skimmed through this ... Ive read them clearly three times . Could you unban me i really wanna play today .. I wont break anymore Rules .
No. The ban stays, you don't get to pick your punishment.

Denied.