[Buying] Car Park
Once I saw this car park on v33 which was a a dupe. It was placed in the Burger King car park. I'm wondering if anyone has a multi-story car park for sale?
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

A Fearless donator and regular player.

I think you would have better luck asking people who are good at building dupes to make one for you.
It was 3 stories high, and could fit 6 cars in it. It was all worked by hydraulics and it seemed awesome. I'm willing to pay 60K for one too!
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

I think that dupe was built by a moderator/admin who don't have the prop restriction.
(06-29-2013, 11:18 PM)GRiiM Wrote: I think that dupe was built by a moderator/admin who don't have the prop restriction.

Theo owns the dupe but he didn't create it griim, I think I recollect him saying that to me if not well oopsie sh*t.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

GeorgeTheBoy created it with a 30 prop limit in 3 different parts (or 2).
Rolorox and I built a multi-storey car park which consisted of 70 props. I am looking to edit it down to 30 props soon!
I'm looking to buy one that I will be able to use for the public, since there is a lot of car thefts
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

If you could get a 30 props, that would be great!
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

I could try to make one for you if you told me how you wanted it to be built, I am quite good at build and stuff so it wouldn't be to hard

EDIT: Something like this? [Image: 7d87bd827eed0b94b7576420aa530fff.png]

Its exactly 30 props, you can remove the 2 beams if you want to get 28 props I just thought it made it look better Smile

If you want me to make a bigger one I can try, its just you mentioned burger king so I built this next to KFC for some reason Tounge didnt take too long tho so id be willing to make another bigger one with more space as I enjoy building.