Looks like this is it...
Well guys i have been inactive for the best part of a month and i don't see me joining back anytime soon, probably never. I have my reasons for leaving and most of them are mainly outgrowing the CityRP gamemode, i just don't feel like i want to play anymore. I still play a lot on Gmod on TTT so you can join me any time if you want Wink

I would like to thank some people i have had good enough fortune to know in the FL community.

Bigtoe although he will never see this, i had a great time playing on Fearless with you mate, i hope i can still see you at some point. You were my first good friend on fearless.

Verzyn Possibly the best guy i have been friends with ^^ i enjoyed every moment i spent doing RP's with you and hope we can still stay in contact.

Disabled Angel Another good friend, although we don't really talk anymore i wish you all the best with your future! good luck my friend, talk to you soon!.

Isaacer A brilliant friend, and possibly the only person i will still come on to play FL with.

Small Bear You wont see this either as you never come on. Although you are a bit strange sometimes and i have trouble understanding you i will always remember the great times we had together in ION.

enzyme Good friend and a good Moderator! congrats man! i know it's late but still ^^ I still love your accent Cheese

Theomenz First person i really looked up to on the server. you are a great friend and i hope you do well in future and we can still talk on steam.

Termin Termin is a noooooooooooooooob <3

Grub Great admin and really helped show me the way on fearless.

Narcotic How could i forget you! You are an absolute babe! <3

Weecow Also how could i forget!!?!?!!?!? I loved playing minecraft with you and i should like to play again sometime ^^

Well that is all i really have to say, sorry if i did leave you out. I might still come on once in a while to mess around with friends but apart from that i will not be on. I will always remember the great times i had with people and i will never forget my experiences, for better or for worse.

Farewell Fearless!
The following 1 user Likes Makarov's post:
  • dig
Really sad to see you leave mate! You are a great roleplayer and you will definitely be missed by the community! You are also a really nice guy and friend! Goodbye Makarov.
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • Makarov
WHERE IS MY NAME YOU PIECE OF ****

Nah, goodbye buddy, good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Makarov
You make me remember the good moments on minecraft together! Well its sad to see you leave Makarov i will miss you.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Makarov
Good bye mate, have fun yeah? So sad Sweeney didn't work out (Twice)
Yours Truly
ShareCrow
Fearless Pacifist
The following 1 user Likes ShareCrow's post:
  • Makarov
goodbye makarov :I
I've gotta say it's sad to see nearly everyone from when I first joined FL has left or become inactive much like myself, you were the first actual friend that I made on FL and one of the first people on my friends list. I remember the late nights where you couldn't speak because of your little sister sleeping xD. You made me the RP'er I am today, helped me get to know others and in the end resulted in me getting involved with the community. Hit me up on steam whenever mate! I'm happy to play whatever!
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • Makarov
Goodbye, wish you all the best for the future.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Makarov
Bye, all the best for the future.
Bye goodluck I saw ypur rp some times they were all good rps
hope you come back soon
The following 1 user Likes [FFC]Pacman's post:
  • Makarov