Late unban request
Your name: Wolf (At the time was starkiller56)
Your ban ID: 20879

Banned by: Zealord

Reason: Random molotov, rethink your actions.

Involved: My friend Study man stan who at the time was Adam We

Why we should unban you: I recall a thread asking if it's possible to remove old bans if they were unfair, like my first ban on the server, also like I've said in other threads I'm trying to clean up on fearless and become a better member of the community.
There was this doctor opening a shop in the AM PM in V33X and I asked him if I could buy some healthkits he said "No we aren't open yet" About a half hour later my friend was low health and no medics were on. I went back and just said I need to buy some healthkits please. He still said no. I then made some molotovs and threw one at his shop and yelled "This is for Jimmy!" (At the time Adam We's character was named Jimmy and he afterwards died from being hit by a car) I started to run from the scene when an admin grabbed me and pulled me back to him. I stopped and he asked why I threw the molotov. I said "He was refusing service to my friend who later died because of his lack of care." He asked me why I said this is for Jimmy. I said My friends name was- then it popped up that I was banned from the server. I really don't see how this could be the admins fault but from my perspective it looked like I hadn't done anything wrong.
24 hours to post evidence that shows your innocence - you also need decent reason to appeal old ban.
My reason would be that it is a false ban and I'm trying to remove some from my record.
I used to be Adam We and I remember this event the guy was opening a pharmacy and but was constantly closed we needed to buy health kits and there was no other doctors on at the time and none of us wanted to powergame by becoming a doctor just to get health kits only to switch back others were trying to by stuff too so we waited a while and returned the guy still had his doors locked and was telling us to go away ( on a side note: my past experience with people saying this usually saying this with a locked door usually meant that they had contra inside why else would you give away a chance to sell something.) people were getting annoyed so eventually we threw the molotov our Rp reason was poor healthcare and Yes my characters name was Jimmy at the time.
Does rule #7 for ban appeals apply here? Nobody has responded here for weeks and I'd just like to have this false ban removed from my record...
An admin has replied, we have no way of knowing the real story and molotoving a shop because it is closed is pretty stupid.