(Resolved - Connection Problems.
Sad 
Whats up forum,

I play alot and everyone knows that. But I am having lots of trouble connecting lately. I have fixed one problem because my firewall is convinced that Garrysmod is going to rape me and my PC, so I fixed that, now everytime I join I either get "Steam.exe has stopped working" or "hl2.exe has stopped working" and I now know that can be fixed by launching it in Singleplayer, but that disables keypads for a reason unknown, so I try to load without it and everytime it either crashes or it gets permenately stuck on the "Retrieving Server Info" thing and the "CityRP" loading bar keeps going and going. I have read the thread by fish and Andreas said it was the gamemode but it cant be as I crash most of the time and there are people playing on it. Im sure you get enough of these and I am sorry. But thank you for reading this.

On a sidenote: My computer is literally a 1.6GHz computer.. it isnt even supposed to run World of Goo lol but I play TF2, CSS, DoD, GMod and all that. I dont know, does that affect anything?
NO, just, no......

You abuse Gmod by running it on sucks poop Tounge
Yeh I know right, its abuse, on a sidenote:
RESOLVED

You can close the topic as I have fixed it.
Can you tell me how you fixed it? I have the EXACT same problem but my computer easily runs all of my steam games.
Garrysmod>Garrysmod>Cache and you delete every file except one which I cant remember at this time, all I know is RidingKeys knows how to do it, can someone post the one file you dont wanna delete here please? Thanks