Stupid ban?
Your name: LuckysCharmz

Your ban ID: 33941

Banned by: [FL:M] Enzyme

Reason: Homofobic language

Involved: Group of Corleones. Idk their names. Got banned before talking to anyone.

Why we should unban you: Well I hadn't been a cop much before so I decided to try it out a bit more and give it another shot. After being killed at the rebels base while we were on a raid, I spawn back and see people hudled in the presidents elevator. Mostly corleons. So I walk up with my tazer and say I need you guys to please move away from the elevator. One guy (who i was aiming it at) pulls out a gun adn shoots me breaking fear RP. I would understand if all of them pulled out their guns but just one? Anyway I continued to say "Nice breaking Fear RP ***." So (I believe Enzyme was the one to ban me) I then get banned. No one talked to me about it, and all I saw were people agreeing with me that he broke FearRP in that context.

Im just glad to know the admins don't crack down on players who ACTUALLY BREAK THE RULES rather than call someone a name. Grow up people. If you're going to run a server, talk to the people before you ban them.

It says reason for ban was "Homofobic language" which makes me laugh my ass off. I wonder how many times you've said ***? My sister is lesbian and I'm not in any way a "Homofobe". Its just a word used by our generation. If you want to get technical it means bundle of sticks.

Further more, that just took away my wanting to donate seeing as how admins can't even talk to people about situations and don't crack down on the issue at hand.
Quote:******, often shortened to ***, is a pejorative term broadly meaning an effeminate gay man

It is classed as discriminatory language and is not tolerated here.

LuckysCharmz Wrote:Im just glad to know the admins don't crack down on players who ACTUALLY BREAK THE RULES rather than call someone a name.

Rules Wrote:Do not swear, argue or insult in OOC. Don't write caps-locked messages.
Rules Wrote:No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.

As you can see above you broke two rules so therefore you 'ACTUALLY BREAK THE RULES' /grammar
Fearless has a zero tolerance policy against homophobic words. You used the f-word in a negative way and there is no doubt about it.

You also broke General Rule point 4: "Do not insult players and admins in out-of-character chats."
Oh, and I do talk with people. Belive it or not, but I'm not gonna tollerate that language when I'm online the servers.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Still, 1st time I've done something remotely close to breaking rules and its not like I sat there and mowed down tons of people. You could've given a warning and asked why I had used such "vulgar" language. And you place language as more important than people breaking RP. And as admin I hope you realize you can take away certain chats for people. That would've been understandable, but no, I get a ban? Like I said before Glad to know that your admins crack down on the "important" stuff.
Sure, I could have blacklisted you from OOC for some hours, but I don't tollerate homofobia at all, and you can see that we actually ARE cracking down on the "important" stuff if you check the BANS tab on the forum.

(06-27-2013, 04:07 PM)LuckysCharmz Wrote: Still, 1st time I've done something remotely close to breaking rules

Not entirely true, as you have a blacklist for CDM.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied, as user has problems understanding basic rules or comprehending the simplicity of the system here.