Ban Request - Ahasoka
Player name: Ahsoka

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:0:27840680

Time in GMT: 1:38 PM

Summary: I Was at the presidents office and this guy just came up and said he wished to speak with the president. i said i will need to cuff you for presidents security. and he says no wait. then i wait and he just pulls gun out to shoot me and he does. after that in OOC he says it was a raid
and here i am thinking arent you supposed to yell raid when raiding?
and if not he rdm'ed me so thats 2 reasons

Evidence: JukeboxJohhny (STEAM_0:1:31090522)
He says he has screenshots but cant open community tab
I now can, I'll link it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/JukeboxJohn...tab=public

It's kinda hard to see what he says, but he says "Money is a better reason to raid than any".
*sigh* For one you cannot forcefully Get demands from a President without first killing the Guards, Secondly I Rped a bit more than you described on the ban request and thirdly the reason i killed you was not "Money was a better reason than any" it was "For the Mafia to Take Control of the City." Seriously if your going to forge evidence do so correctly...
He fails...
He just cdm'ed The.Mainframe :S
And than he is riding away -.-'
(06-09-2011, 07:09 PM)Ahsoka Wrote: *sigh* For one you cannot forcefully Get demands from a President without first killing the Guards, Secondly I Rped a bit more than you described on the ban request and thirdly the reason i killed you was not "Money was a better reason than any" it was "For the Mafia to Take Control of the City." Seriously if your going to forge evidence do so correctly...

Doesn't looks forged to me..
I hate to butt in here, and I understand that an admin is likely going to yell at me... But looking at thr context of the "money is a better reason than any", it appeared that he was responding to the person that said "a raid is often a robbery" or one who referenced money...
Again, I understand your rules about posting here and everything, but I feel like I couldn't just let that be overlooked... :/
Nope just like Storm said, it don't looked forged or photoshoped or anything

I used to edit a lot of photos when I was a kid mostly using paint and later on photoshop (mostly editing photos of characters for RP's)

So I can see a shopped photo when I see one....

Also you can only upload Screenshots from steam into Steamcloud so I don't think there's anyway he could have forged this
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(06-10-2011, 04:20 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Nope just like Storm said, it don't looked forged or photoshoped or anything

I used to edit a lot of photos when I was a kid mostly using paint and later on photoshop (mostly editing photos of characters for RP's)

So I can see a shopped photo when I see one....

Also you can only upload Screenshots from steam into Steamcloud so I don't think there's anyway he could have forged this
Was about to say your last part. It's no forgery. Sorry for chiming but you shouldn't lie when you've got a ban request on you.

He' Have Apologized just close the thread Smile