Hello to everyone!!
Hello, I have been playing the server for quite a while now (175 hours) but when I first joined I did not make a formal hello thread, also I would just like to say sorry to all the players that I might of annoyed back then I was a bit of a noob cake and I didn't really know what I was doing.

I would also like to say sorry to some admins who I have put false admin abuse threads on, not mentioning any names and I would also like to say thank you to Enzyme because when he banned me I actually got my homework in on time and I would also like to say thank you to the The Rock for teaching me and helping me understand the game better without him I probably would not be playing the server because I would't know how to do anything.

So hopefully everyone that I have annoyed or insulted will forgive me and we can wipe the slate clean, because I am ready to start fresh and start doing some decent RPing.

Thank you for reading.
Welcome Smile
hello.
Welcome to the Forums.
Regards,
aviator
Hey welcome to fearless
Make sure to read the Rules
and most of all have fun

Hi i am professional instinct most call me instinct, if you need any help or advice around the server feel free to let me know visit my profile and click the send professional_instinct a pm link have fun Smile

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Howdy, welcome to fearless
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Officialy i'm saying hello to you, hope you will enjoy this server as long as you can.
Welcome to the Fearless RP Community's Forum !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Welcome! Glad to see you got something out of the ban I gave you! Wink
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator