Unban Request For random raid
Name: willrogerson

Ban ID: 33933

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason:Random Raiding

Involved: Amperno, Chains, Cat, and Me

Why we should unban you: Hello, I was just minding my own business when someone was asking if they could do a bank robbery rp I had never done one before so I was excited to join in because it was going to be a very well planned heist their were 4 people involved in this robbery I think and I was one of them before we robbed the Bank the leader of the robbery said I need to ask the admin for permission which he did then he told us the Admin has let us as long as we follow the rules. So now I was like ok now we can pull of this well planned heist because we had permission from the admin we entered the bank and said "Everybody get down" one guard did but 4 of our guns were out facing towards the guard who didnt get down, His gun was holstered and facing down so then we said again "Get down " he then pulled his gun up and sprayed us all which I believe is failrp and fearrp if not then thats fine.

Bu I think my ban was unfair because our leader must of lied to us about the admin saying it because apparently the admin said "You can do it aslong as you have a rp reason" which I agree with totally but the leader Chains had said something else so I am very sorry and I understand I should of asked the admin myself but since chains had over 200 hours experince I thought he would of told us the truth.

Yours faithfully Will Rogerson
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
Thankyou Cheese
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
You had no reason to rob/raid.

Denied.