Is this laptop any good?
Photo 
http://www.msi.com/product/nb/GE70-2OE.html
Just want to know if i should buy this. I'll be paying $1700
Is it worth the money?
PS. I already have a custom built gaming stationary.
The following 1 user Likes Alejandro's post:
  • thesilentorchestra
I guess you want to use it for gaming. Please don't buy this. I made the same mistake 2 years ago by buying a kick-ass laptop which WAS able to run BF3.
Laptop started to suck, and suck.

Not to forget: try to replace the videocard...

I now got a custom build PC for the price you want to give to that laptop. So I really advise you to buy a custom build computer. If you don't know how to build one yourself you can mostly let the store itself build it for you against a small service price.

But again, really don't buy a laptop. You'll notice soon enough why if you do.
Gonna edit the post, I already have an amazing custom pc that cost me $2000, so I'm looking for a laptop that I can use at my friends house or at home.
The following 1 user Likes Alejandro's post:
  • Russkie
If you really need portability, this should work. I would do some shopping for better prices, see if you could get more for $1700.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
Oh, if you already have a custom build PC then I guess this would work fine.

Also what bruterules said is probably a good idea. But don't touch alienware.
It's good for what you said above, using at friends houses and shit but you could get a decent one for way less money.
Won't run games on ultra or anything, but as a secondary option for portability it's a solid choice.
(06-27-2013, 05:10 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: Oh, if you already have a custom build PC then I guess this would work fine.

Also what bruterules said is probably a good idea. But don't touch alienware.

Why not I have one it is not heavy and runs any game on max settings it might be over your money limitTounge
The following 1 user Likes [FFC]Pacman's post:
  • thesilentorchestra
In my opinion you will run ALL games, but not every on the highest graphics. For example you can run on maximum settings a Garry's Mod but Battlefield 3 won't run smoothly on Ultra settings.
I would have advised you this for a component Cheese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn_bxR-U3Y0
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • thesilentorchestra, Sleepy Knight 生活