Ban request - Harveyyy
Name of player: Harveyyy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12852008

Time in GMT: 8.00

Server: v2d

Summary: Harveyyy tried to sell his car (lambo) to me, I passed him the money ($305000) but he did not drop the item.

Evidence: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5958...159FADDE2/
God damnit, so last night I had left my steam account logged in and had a friend over, I'm so sorry he was apparently minging all night, and see multiple request for me to be banned. Sir I am 5000% sorry he accidently sold the car to the market instead of dropping it I will take a punishment however I ask the staff of fearlessRP to please not perma ban me. I can repay the guy as soon as im unbanned from my friends other mingey actions. I have close to 250 hours on the server and I would never try to ruin that by scamming someone. I'm sure eulabius worked hard to earn the 305k, and I simply wish for this to come to a quick conclusion not resulting in me being permabanned. I will accept a punishment for the actions on my account as long as they don't require me to never play on the server again.
~Harveyyy
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:12852008&b=12]
"Sometime I make it snow for no reason."
- Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
As stated in my above post I am not the one who scammed eulabius I had a friend over and had left my steam account logged in. He played and got me banned for 3 days for other actions.... I apologized to eulabius through PM and have arranged to pay him back after I am unbanned. I apologize to the people of fearless RP for my friends mingey actions. I know this is a weak story however, it is the truth. I'm asking the staff and the people of fearless RP to see the fact that I haven't been banned at all in the past 2 months and even those bans were just from me learning the ropes. Due to the poor actions of my friend I now have 2 additional bans on my record both of which happened within the last 3 nights. I realize that eulabius was scammed, however as stated I have a arranged to pay him back and will follow through with my promise on july 1st the day I am unbanned. Thank you to all the people who know that this story is the truth. Thank you to the people willing to take a chance and believe me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:12852008&b=12]
"Sometime I make it snow for no reason."
- Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
(06-28-2013, 02:23 PM)Harveyyy Wrote: As stated in my above post I am not the one who scammed eulabius I had a friend over and had left my steam account logged in. He played and got me banned for 3 days for other actions.... I apologized to eulabius through PM and have arranged to pay him back after I am unbanned. I apologize to the people of fearless RP for my friends mingey actions. I know this is a weak story however, it is the truth. I'm asking the staff and the people of fearless RP to see the fact that I haven't been banned at all in the past 2 months and even those bans were just from me learning the ropes. Due to the poor actions of my friend I now have 2 additional bans on my record both of which happened within the last 3 nights. I realize that eulabius was scammed, however as stated I have a arranged to pay him back and will follow through with my promise on july 1st the day I am unbanned. Thank you to all the people who know that this story is the truth. Thank you to the people willing to take a chance and believe me.

please disregard this ban request as Harveyy has already formerly apologise to me and returned me my money
(07-02-2013, 07:17 AM)eulabius Wrote:
(06-28-2013, 02:23 PM)Harveyyy Wrote: As stated in my above post I am not the one who scammed eulabius I had a friend over and had left my steam account logged in. He played and got me banned for 3 days for other actions.... I apologized to eulabius through PM and have arranged to pay him back after I am unbanned. I apologize to the people of fearless RP for my friends mingey actions. I know this is a weak story however, it is the truth. I'm asking the staff and the people of fearless RP to see the fact that I haven't been banned at all in the past 2 months and even those bans were just from me learning the ropes. Due to the poor actions of my friend I now have 2 additional bans on my record both of which happened within the last 3 nights. I realize that eulabius was scammed, however as stated I have a arranged to pay him back and will follow through with my promise on july 1st the day I am unbanned. Thank you to all the people who know that this story is the truth. Thank you to the people willing to take a chance and believe me.

please disregard this ban request as Harveyy has already formerly apologise to me and returned me my money

Good to hear. Denied. @ Harvey, be more careful or a suspension will be given no matter who did it.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub