Random crashing into my car and CDM (Video)
Video 
Name of player: Morph

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31721080

Time in GMT: (UTC+01:00) 22:51

Server: v33x

Summary: I was patrolling with my police car in the industrial zone when suddenly two vehicles (the drivers where people that were mad about me in the other life, when The 0nl1ne killEr started RDM me, but I have no real proof about it.
Then after that, I told him to pull over, when he finally stopped (because of my car blocking him) I told him to get out of the vehicle and run me over instead. They started crashing into me, also THEY told me to get out of the vehicle!
Just watch the evidence... It's all I got.

Thanks in advance!

Evidence:

Here's the video with the evidence:

http://youtu.be/PLduIrqSEXc
And you got out your car when i was doing about 40MPH, How could i have seen you? Really? You never told me to stop you were chasing the BMW but he's my mate so I helped him. And we asked you to get out because my mate was hand cuffed in the building up opposite and we needed Assistance.. But i'm sorry for killing you.
(06-28-2013, 04:14 PM)Morph Wrote: And you got out your car when i was doing about 40MPH, How could i have seen you? Really? You never told me to stop you were chasing the BMW but he's my mate so I helped him. And we asked you to get out because my mate was hand cuffed in the building up opposite and we needed Assistance.. But i'm sorry for killing you.

Don't lie man... I told you to stop the car with the microphone, then you answered I can't, I'm stuck. When you stopped, you ran me over with your yellow car without even stopping.

If you need assistance in the building, why did you tell me to get out? I culd have gone with the car.
Approved