Unban ''[FL:RP] Harry''
Your name: [FL:RP] Harry

Your ban ID: 33887

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: #33707 BRA: Threatening to Ddos another member

Involved: Me, that guy who made BR,

Why we should unban you: First of all, I can't hack. I'm just saying that , I thought he'll stop, and I hate hackers too, i'll never say it again sorry admins I can't hack I swear!!

Sorry guys.

-Harry
Here is how I stand on this.

If you can hack or not it does not matter. You threatened him. Not once but I have four saved that you did.

Quote:[22:28:25] [FL:RP] Harry (STEAM_0:1:67053049) said: /pm dogysmash bannable you shut up kid i''m gonna hack you
[22:28:32] [FL:RP] Harry (STEAM_0:1:67053049) said: /pm dogysmash got your ip already
[22:36:02] [FL:RP] Harry (STEAM_0:1:67053049) said: /pm dogysmash If you banned me, your internet will be down for a few days you know..
[22:36:30] [FL:RP] Harry (STEAM_0:1:67053049) said: /pm dogysmash If i go to fearlessrp.net and find a BR. You'll get down for 1 week. Restarting router won't work

There they are.

On the original ban request you did not take it serious. Ddosing and hack are very serious matters here on FL.

Quote:TROLOLO You killed me and you can't prove it's real you know and that's not the business of Fearless

Now tell me. Why should you be unbanned?
I'm really sorry and i'll never say it again just give me a chance. I can't hack! I never downed his router soTounge
You see I didn't ! Sorry !!
I dont care if you down his router or not. You are still not taking this seriously. You THREATENED to ddos him because he killed you.

Now tell me when should you be unbanned? This time give me a legitimate reason. Not that you are sorry and you cant hack.
You have 24 hours to post a reason.
Okay, first of all, he was following me and such things, there was a ''fight'' and he was cheating, it was 1vs1 and he joined. I lost, so I respawned and still he was following, and I wouldn't hack Fearless (If I could hack) and who know? Maybe i'm a kid that can't restart his own PC? So can't hack too? And his router was never down. He got me banned, I said ''I'll hack you ''. But I didn't, because I can't.
My PC was hacked and I know, it's not fun, I hate hackers!

Sorry for my bad english.
I hope this'll unban me and i'll never do it again. Sorry

-Harry
hacking is a serious matter and you threatened another with it and it resulted in a permanent ban.
Denied.