Unban Request [FL:RP] Mr.Smith (Now playing as [FL:RP] Skilled Potato
Your name:
[FL:RP] Skilled Potato (Name was [FL:RP] Mr.Smith when i was banned)

Your ban ID:
Banned by:
Grub
Reason:
"BRA Mass Propkill,Mass Proptrapping,Mass RDM,HEAVY PROPABUSE,Not here to RP" (Extended due to current ban)

Involved:
There was Kulthro and the president and a few SRUs. Also lots of people on the server.

Why we should unban you:
Well, to be honest I love this server. I don't deny doing most of the stuff I was banned for, but the clip you saw of me abusing the chair as a president was shortened. They random raided me for no reason, so I wanted to talk with them, but they were shouting at me to get out. Also when I was doing the whole prop thing, other people were too and other people were mass CDMing with Trabagants. I know that is not a reason for my behaviour, but I just wanted to point that out. I would be happy if you please shorten my ban because I love this server (Have played about 80 hours) and I was mad when I did this. If I ever join this server again you can blacklist me from toolgun and physgun FOREVER. I just think that 4 years is a bit too harsh. I promise I will behave. Sad

EDIT:
What Kulthro said about me rdming my team and having team kills was not the truth. I was shooting people in Trabagants as a cop, because they tried to CDM me and everyone else.
You claim to love this server yet your actions show you have no respect for the community and it's order.
Everyone was exploiting the server and I was mad.
No, he RDM'd me when I was an SRU because I told him he was prop minging. He also CDM'd an SRU and attempted to CDM the pres in a Volvo or lokus (forget which) And shooting people cdming is Backseat Administration as far as i'm concerned because you're punishing people for breaking the rules.
Notice, he was laughing manically whenever he was prop minging. (Dutchy's Hilarious Video) And we didn't random raid you, you had a warrant on one of us, and the warrant was for no reason.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
I didn't have a warrant, there was no police force. I was in my office and you guys came in, you could have asked me to remove warrant which wasn't there. Also it was not backseat admining because I asked them to stop or get out, but they didn't so I had to shoot them to prevent them from killing people.
BRA Mass Propkill,Mass Proptrapping,Mass RDM,HEAVY PROPABUSE,Not here to RP

I shouldn't even have to begin on why this ban is valid is every way. You literally propsmashed the server into oblivion and now expect sympathy. You've wrecked havoc upon the Roleplayers of the Fearless community, which is why you have a four year ban.

Also when I was doing the whole prop thing, other people were too and other people were mass CDMing with Trabagants.

How does this validate your actions in any way? I believe I did a couple of ban requests for those people who acted unruly while on the Fearless servers.

I know that is not a reason for my behaviour, but I just wanted to point that out.

It was taken care of and this has no relation to your unban request.

I would be happy if you please shorten my ban because I love this server (Have played about 80 hours) and I was mad when I did this.

Your actions say otherwise. You were mad? In the video, if I'm not mistaken, you were laughing hysterically.

I just think that 4 years is a bit too harsh. I promise I will behave.

You have every right to obtain the ban. You already broke the promise when you first joined the Fearless servers.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub