Ban request Waterkill[ISR]
Name of player:WaterKill[ISR]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41989245

Time in GMT: About 2 weeks ago (had problems with fraps apologies for the late request)

Server: v2p

Summary:I wanted to set up a cool office job RP so I went up and there he is basing in a passive RP building, the only reason I bought the one elevator door is so he couldn't failRP and lock me out

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAwW5HYNimM
(06-26-2013, 12:41 AM)starkiller56 Wrote: Name of player:WaterKill[ISR]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41989245

Time in GMT: About 2 weeks ago (had problems with fraps apologies for the late request)

Server: v2p

Summary:I wanted to set up a cool office job RP so I went up and there he is basing in a passive RP building, the only reason I bought the one elevator door is so he couldn't failRP and lock me out

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAwW5HYNimM

Admins That was Before I ask The Admin Infernaw And She told me 1 hour later That's not allowed so I deleted that In this video too And That was before 2 Weeks??? There was a lot of time I learn from that I asked the Admin And I didn't come back to there Cheack logs And Ask infernaw if I asked her about that And I tried to kill me With M4 so he wanted to do office there
And You wanted to do office In the job citiezen????? ???
this guy is alwase mean to peaple and alwase puls a gun in your face
but why did you start knifing him ?
starkiller you started random knifing him without reason and you cant say that it is a base it may be office
and 2 weeks whoo alot of time
and he didnt break fearrp cuz you had knife not gun
It's not really a random knife when the guy held a gun to your face. Either way, he was FailRP'ing. That's the end of it.
Also he was basing in a passive RP building so.... yeah

(06-26-2013, 10:49 AM)kfir2709 Wrote: starkiller you started random knifing him without reason and you cant say that it is a base it may be office
and 2 weeks whoo alot of time
and he didnt break fearrp cuz you had knife not gun

I have no proof. It could be in the logs but later on (maybe 30 minutes later) I went to check if he was still there and he had contra in the rooms. Like I said, at the least he was FailRP'ing.
I would also like to point out that at 4:00 minutes into the video he abuses his fading door, and the last time I checked you're not aloud to do that.
Denied, spoken to by a moderator.