Jobs?
So, what jobs have you had in the past, or currently have now? What's your dream job?

I've never had a paper round, I'm soon to be 16 which means in the Uk I can work. I hoping to get a job at a shop in a mall close to where I live. And my dream job is to become a Drama teacher or be an actor. I think the teacher is more reach able.

What about you? Any jobs you've had or have now? Care to share any stories of scary and funny times? Post away, all is welcome!
I've only ever worked in a retail store but that was just because I needed some money.

I'm now looking for an IT related job and would love to work for Google.
I worked for a company called Harlan Sera, it's a laboratory that ships out animals to other companies to be tested for medical research. My job was to tend to the rabbits, I got covered in piss and shit, the bosses were god awful and the job was just tiring in general. The only thing that kept me going was the money and my co-workers. The only funny things I saw was when I first started I saw a rabbit headbanging to katy perry on the radio and when a baby rabbit was just chilling in the feeder.
[Image: 6a0120a85dcdae970b0128776fd4ca970c-pi]
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(06-25-2013, 11:57 AM)DigDug Wrote: [Image: 6a0120a85dcdae970b0128776fd4ca970c-pi]
Same with me, at the moment.
Although one day I wish to become an actor.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I currently work for my own company, we're in the process of setting it all up and preparing for launch in August. I have worked for a server hosting company in the past with sales and marketing management.

My dream jobs has to be either finance or marketing and communication management at Google or Products, sales or ads management at Facebook, which I will be applying for after I've got experiences and specifications enough.
I currently do the odd shift as a kitchen hand at my uncles restaurant. Not the greatest amount of hours or pay but it's still a good job. My dream job however is to join the Fire Service. I've applied for a selection course next year to become a volunteer firefighter support.
The following 1 user Likes Moisty's post:
  • dig
I do currently not have a job, but I might get one in the local grocery store.
My dream job is to join some kind of army and I'm thinking og being a mercenary.
I sell meth all over new mexico.
You're going to have some competition, Harry. Because I also sell Meth in mexico.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvihQWp2W6LdNJYZ8SdJg...THaKBBCaEA]