Constantine Unban Request
Heart 
Your name: Constantine

Your ban ID:23904

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1
Reason: I was banned for lying to admins regarding an issue in the appartments at v33x , i basically disobeyed the mafia leader and then insulted him ( not an insult that can get you banned btw ) it was kind of a joke and admins tought it was FailRP , then after a while the mafia leader started shooting me due to the insults and me disobeying him this is when i broke FearRp by trying to run away, then after that i told him DO it KILL ME ( admins were watching since the start ) once he killed me i sent a report to admins saying that the mafia boss rdmed me and i got banned for lying to admins and not RP'ing properly .

Involved: Mafia boss and admins who were watching since the start

Why we should unban you:: I understand that i have broken the rules and i really really regret it ... I havent found another RP server that is as fun as FL, and I would like to have another last chance because i've developed as a person and i can remain calm on any circumstances. My behaviour last time was immature and Im willing to remain calm while respecting the rules and not to get provoked by any players , i really would like a final chance in this server , i guarantee that i will vow to respect the rules no matter what the situation is and RP properly, thank you Smile
The reason why that ban was permanent (besides your number of priors) is the situation you've created. You were at the apartments with the rebel leader and another rebel doing an RP. Then after, whatever RP situation you've had at that apartment you started disobeying the commands of your leader and started to insult him. After several insults you've started provoking him and also blocking the way through the hallway. THEN after all of that, you proceeded to taunt him to kill you. Less than a second after you have been shot, you've sent me an @ report stating you were RDMed. The report and your behavior was in no way brash or angered, it was a thought out action. You have intentionally provoked him into killing you, then tried to get him banned.

That action made me question every @ request I have ever received from you. Such behavior as setting a player up to get banned for whatever reasons you had is less than acceptable, it's just plain wrong.
Your priors indicate to an obvious behavioral problem, a ton of violent rulebreaks, lying and even hate speech.
(06-25-2013, 12:27 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: The reason why that ban was permanent (besides your number of priors) is the situation you've created. You were at the apartments with the rebel leader and another rebel doing an RP. Then after, whatever RP situation you've had at that apartment you started disobeying the commands of your leader and started to insult him. After several insults you've started provoking him and also blocking the way through the hallway. THEN after all of that, you proceeded to taunt him to kill you. Less than a second after you have been shot, you've sent me an @ report stating you were RDMed. The report and your behavior was in no way brash or angered, it was a thought out action. You have intentionally provoked him into killing you, then tried to get him banned.

That action made me question every @ request I have ever received from you. Such behavior as setting a player up to get banned for whatever reasons you had is less than acceptable, it's just plain wrong.

Thank you for the explaining the situation , I do agree that what I have done is plain wrong and the ban is justified in this case of course , I gave it a lot of thought during the ban and of course I realised the actions that I have done were wrong and I'm continually correcting myself so that these actions will never happen again , I promise that I will abide by all the rules and never break them , I just want one final chance to prove that I have changed , just one last chance ...thank you.

Quote:Your priors indicate to an obvious behavioral problem, a ton of violent rulebreaks, lying and even hate speech.

Yes I do understand that , but people change and grow up with the time eventually , it's true that a radical change can't happen in 4 months , but I'm trying very hard to change not forgetting that I made some small changes in my personality, and I can prove you that if I ever get another chance at playing in this server , trust me I wouldn't want to waste your time if I was not sure of what I'm saying , I love this server and I loved playing in it especially in the morning , I found it a great way to relax before going to school and I wouldn't want to kill my source of happiness again of course.....thank you
No, such malicious abuse of our staff will not be tolerated.