Unfair ban
Your name:[/b] Rumbleisthebest

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: Vauld

Reason: RDM, you know better

Involved: I was part of a RP going on called the Panthers and we scared people that were in our hood. I saw a cop come into our hood so then I scared him with the rest of our gang. Then someone said you have 3 seconds to run then started shooting at him. Check the logs, I had no damage to him. I denounced this but He died anyways. This is a unfair ban.

Why we should unban you: I don't deserve to be banned. I did not RDM anybody.
No. You were the cause of the RDM. A random cop walked down the street, YOU said "Everyone pull out your guns" in which you, and many others proceeded to chase the police officer, until eventually shooting him. If you wouldn't of told your gang to pull out their guns, the RDM would of never happened.
(06-24-2013, 05:27 PM)Vauld Wrote: No. You were the cause of the RDM. A random cop walked down the street, YOU said "Everyone pull out your guns" in which you, and many others proceeded to chase the police officer, until eventually shooting him. If you wouldn't of told your gang to pull out their guns, the RDM would of never happened.

I would like the chat log of saying "Everyone pull out your guns" Please. I remember saying yo dog what you doin in our hood. I Will continue to prove my innocence. Also Lets say there is a hostage around and a cop says pull out your guns. If a another cops shoots how is it the first cops fault. It is so unfair.
You said it on the mic. I heard you clear as day, and as soon as you said it, I wrote it down to make sure there was no mix-ups. You caused the RDM. It's as simple as that.
(06-25-2013, 12:35 AM)Vauld Wrote: You said it on the mic. I heard you clear as day, and as soon as you said it, I wrote it down to make sure there was no mix-ups. You caused the RDM. It's as simple as that.

Look, How did I cause the RDM? I did not tell anybody to shoot him. just to intimidate him. It is not against the rules to do that, And I don't think I am to get banned for a another persons actions. I am Innocent, and this ban is like a slap in the face.
You triggered the crowd to draw their guns, which resulted in an RDM. You should'nt of had the gang members pull out their guns anyway, the guy didn't do anything but walk by.
(06-26-2013, 02:46 AM)Vauld Wrote: You triggered the crowd to draw their guns, which resulted in an RDM. You should'nt of had the gang members pull out their guns anyway, the guy didn't do anything but walk by.

He was a cop And saw us with guns. By law he would have to arrest us and or shoot us depending on our actions. I did not tell anyone to shoot him. Imagine if I had let arrest us?
It's quite simple. No one had guns out before, when a cop strolled by you had everyone pull out guns for no reason. This resulted in an RDM.
(06-27-2013, 03:38 PM)Vauld Wrote: It's quite simple. No one had guns out before, when a cop strolled by you had everyone pull out guns for no reason. This resulted in an RDM.

I for a fact had my gun out, and he saw me. If there is a log for that I would be happy if you could confirm that
I don't know why you're so argumentative. It's simple. A police officer walked through your little place, he saw he was not welcome so he began to run in the opposite direction. You responded by having your buds pull out their guns and in turn, chase him down, resulting in his RDM.There was no reason for you to go randomly have everyone pull out their guns, resulting in RDM and aggressive RP. There is literally nothing else to be said. Denied.