BR on [FL:RP] slothman69
Name of player: [FL:RP] slothman69

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42284003

Time in GMT: 2013-06-25 12:26

Server: v2p

Summary: He stabbed me to death because I accidently CDMed his partner. When they stood in the middle of the road.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9hrGlFYwL4
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
1. I was on the footpath.
2. That was my leader, and it was not accidently from my view at least.
3. And I think that in real life or any situation, wether accident or not if a leader of an organisation you are part of dies in front of your eyes your bound to want to get revenge.
4. This is a 4 second long clip of me killing you. It shows no reason that I did it "randomly".
(06-25-2013, 11:37 AM)Non Noob Wrote: 1. I was on the footpath.
2. That was my leader, and it was not accidently from my view at least.
3. And I think that in real life or any situation, wether accident or not if a leader of an organisation you are part of dies in front of your eyes your bound to want to get revenge.
4. This is a 4 second long clip of me killing you. It shows no reason that I did it "randomly".

I had pressed fraps when you started to knife me, also if you're on the middle of the road right after a turn what'd you expect?

- Hossan Ramzy
I wasn't. My leader was, he had that area blocked off sort of as it was "his territory" so driving through there in the first place was a Little Bit fail. And it doesn't make a difference where he was standing as I was avenging him. Just like any mafia / rebel would do if there leader were to die.
(06-25-2013, 12:33 PM)Non Noob Wrote: I wasn't. My leader was, he had that area blocked off sort of as it was "his territory" so driving through there in the first place was a Little Bit fail. And it doesn't make a difference where he was standing as I was avenging him. Just like any mafia / rebel would do if there leader were to die.

You blocked the road by just making a winch with the rope material, also public building...

- Hossan Ramzy
I didn't block it, I told you the leader did.
Denied

Not considered RDM. You killed a gang leader.