Relatives on Fearless!
My friends coming down soon, so we're both gonna play together. It's gonna be hard, but I will have to teach him how to play :|.
Not relatives but three of my irl friends have played Fearless, although most of them aren't really roleplayers.
No relatives but alot of people from my town (Including you)

If anyone cares how I know that we are from the same town then read this:

A while back me and another member were writing in swedish on eachothers walls, he saw that and added me on steam, he asked me where I was from and I said where I live and then he told me that he lives here too. I asked him about what school he went to and he said a school that my Ex went to, so I asked him if he knew her and I told him that she was my Ex, then he replyed "Then I know who you are". Creepy ass motherfucker <3
The following 1 user Likes Fillehh's post:
  • Floodify
(08-21-2013, 12:12 PM)Fillehh Wrote: No relatives but alot of people from my town (Including you)

If anyone cares how I know that we are from the same town then read this:

A while back me and another member were writing in swedish on eachothers walls, he saw that and added me on steam, he asked me where I was from and I said where I live and then he told me that he lives here too. I asked him about what school he went to and he said a school that my Ex went to, so I asked him if he knew her and I told him that she was my Ex, then he replyed "Then I know who you are". Creepy ass *** <3

Hahahha! Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify
No cousins, it's just me in my family that plays roleplay. My dad does game (mostly flight simulator x) and my brother games, but neither role-play.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I don't have relatives but i have invited DarthTom56 who i know IRL (hes my friends brother and my brothers friend... Confusing) Also, Domino17lol but he never really played :3 Waste of time installing the content for him xD
I once tried to make my IRL friend to join. He had never played Gmod before or anything. After a while he went to the BP and started smashing cars and people, he juts laughed. He had no fucking idea what to do. He almost got banned. lol
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-23-2013, 09:51 PM)Ciryl Wrote: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy is my Brother (Currently an Moderator)
[FL] Lt.Grub is my Uncle - By marriage (Currently an Admin)

O.O

Anyways, I have. 3 people I know on steam, they still got no bans :')

I RP with 'em every day, really fun.
(08-21-2013, 09:24 PM)Adam James Wrote:
(06-23-2013, 09:51 PM)Ciryl Wrote: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy is my Brother (Currently an Moderator)

O.O

What about Rozzok?
The following 1 user Likes LoneWolf's post:
  • yarrrs
(08-25-2013, 06:06 AM)LoneWolf Wrote:
(08-21-2013, 09:24 PM)Adam James Wrote:

O.O

What about Rozzok?

He quit FL like a pansy-man. ):

Absolutely 0 relatives on FL. (That I know of O.O)