Completely Unfair Ban
Your name: [FL:RP] Spyderr (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 33823 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: Vauld (Admin that banned you)

Reason: "Massive failrp" (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved: Not really sure, I don't know what the ban was for tbh. Nothing I was doing was "Massive failrp" (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: Because I don't even know what I've done wrong, atleast the ban being shortened from a week or even a reason to why I was banned? (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Okay, let's see here. So first, you shot your gun in the air like 10 times. Then you tried to be a bull saying "CHARGE, CHARGE". Then you gave a random guy on the street a blowjob in the woman suit. Is it clear enough now?
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(06-24-2013, 01:28 AM)Vauld Wrote: Okay, let's see here. So first, you shot your gun in the air like 10 times. Then you tried to be a bull saying "CHARGE, CHARGE". Then you gave a random guy on the street a blowjob in the woman suit. Is it clear enough now?

Ok I can understand that but 7 days? Really? Especially when I was just doing a bind or two. Plus I was roleplaying as a ghetto chick.

Oh look he blocked me on steam so I couldn't contact him and talk. How childish are you?
First of all, I didn't block you on steam. Secondly, calling me a child and telling me to grow up, has earned you a forum warning. Try speaking with me when you've matured and can talk without throwing out insults. The ban is clearly valid. And yes, 7 days. Denied.